AT&T A13 40B and Verizon A13 40A LUNS Backups

Search This thread

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG V30
LG G7 ThinQ
Please give me an instructions how to write. I am confused how to load in qfil.
Follow this post here!This will explain how to backup and restore in LUN format.

CastilloVJ

Aug 16, 2018
Hola amigo, no le entiendo al tutorial que mencionas en tus mensajes quiero actualizar a android 13 tengo la version de AT&T tengo poco tiempo trabajando con dispositivos LG, por ende hay conceptos que no manejo y no quiero arruinar el celular podrias hacer un tuto espeficiamente para el dispositivo para que este completo, saludos y gracias por el apoyo

ghani mal

Nov 30, 2015
Algeria
LG G6
Xiaomi Mi A1
Reactions: khan Nadeem

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG V30
LG G7 ThinQ
I did restore the VM luns, after erase the data the phone boot up but no fingerprint!, After i repair the fingerprint i lost the sound in the phone, even after erase the data still nothing (no sound at all)!!
Have you tried restoring just a kdz with lgup to see if the sound returns?I have used this backup a couple of times myself,and it works fine on my Verizon variant?

MasterMeow

Jun 8, 2023
LG V60 ThinQ
This is probably dumb but I’m new to android,
Do I need to root before I do backups and restores through LUN.
And the restore should work fine with any att model?

khan Nadeem

Dec 11, 2018
I did restore the VM luns, after erase the data the phone boot up but no fingerprint!, After i repair the fingerprint i lost the sound in the phone, even after erase the data still nothing (no sound at all)!!
Brother can you give me your whatsapp number or fb id i want to chat with you i need your help please 🥺

Msafani

Sep 29, 2019
Hello sir. I have flashed your A13 ATT. after successful, imei on my cell phone is still there but the signal does not appear. And fingerprints also can not. Any solutions Sir? Thankss

Electro2017

Jun 28, 2020
I'm Having a hell of a time getting my att v60 to complete the partition manager load in QFIL. couple days ago i finally found a F.H. variant that worked and i already backed up for two a/b files ill need to replace with the other to get F.B to work so i can root with magisk. If im wrong about not needing to backup luns 4 or any other files since they are not going to be deleted or changed pls correct me here. butt this morning my issue is I've tried several firehose files and removed 9008 drivers and reinstalled then rebooted win 11 fyi open QFIL Dev & MGR to monitor correct 9008 port being loaded. It keeps failing and ive tried with VB on and off in qfil FH config. and after 15+++ times of trying to get QFIL to do its thing loading part mgr it keeps failing..... anyone have a FH file that'll work as advetised? i cant remember which one i succesfully got to work serveral days ago... OF course! this would happen when I get the nerve up & decided it was time to go ahead with the root since ive double and triple checked I have all data from phone I want to keep backed up..... media pdfs etc and I took a complete backup using LG backup/restore on the phone.

Sorry for the long long post. Im trying to give all the info i thought i should.

This is not my first ROOT butt it is my first on an lg... In a way i love the way Mediatek Phones are so easy to get custom roms etc. loaded on.... press one button plug into usb and off we go!! if anyone has any suggestions pls help. In the mean time im gonna persist on because i know QFIL is a B@#%H and is picky about when she wants to give up her goods..... you just gotta keep sweet talking her until she is ready LOL :) thanks eveyone.. r

Top Liked Posts