AT&T and T-Mobile detonators for the S8/S8+/N8 PIE

Search This thread

LastQuestion

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone happen to have the files and can reupload? This may be one of the last ways of obtaining t-mobile functionality for the international S8.

I am specifically looking for " TMB_pie_detonator_bigTINY_G95X_N950.zip "

The mega download link must have recently died... (or it just doesn't work for me?)

@LastQuestion any chance you still have it since you posted fairly recently and seemed to have success?

Attached are the three files I kept copies of. I'm glad I got obsessed with documenting changes and retaining copies of everything I used/installed. It'd be a shame to have this detonator disappear.

Also, I recall determining that one could change the splash screen, but didn't do the work to fully figure it out. I just recall it can be done and wouldn't be to hard. Long story short, G950F couldn't work well on local carrier networks in my area and I got a great deal on a Pixel 4a 5g. So I didn't invest much more time in tinkering with my G950F beyond rooting it and using it as a testbed for some things before trying them on the Pixel 4a 5g.

Attachments

• TMB_odm_PIE_S9+_bigTINY.zip
    84.7 MB · Views: 15
  • TMB_pie_detonator_bigTINY_G95X_N950.zip
    89.5 MB · Views: 41
  • TMB_pie_OMC_bigTINY_G95X_N950.zip
    89.5 MB · Views: 21

MarkerB

Oct 3, 2010
Does anyone still have the AT&T Detonator for Pie? The OP download link is dead, and TekHD's web site is gone and they stopped being active just about when the pandemic started.

The original file was named: ATT_pie_detonator_bigTINY_G95X_N950.zip

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AT&T and T-Mobile detonators for the S8/S8+/N8 PIE
    Thanks to user bigTINY779 I now have a twrp flashable tmb csc features working on pie with my SM-G955N. Should work on most Exynos S8/S8+/N8 PIE - SM-G95X
    Please understand the risks of flashing this. Dont try if you dont know how to restore and start over.
    I was given permission to share as this is not my work.
    I will give no support on this I am just passing it along to the public.

Features include:
    wifi calling
    caller id
    spam protection
    recent app protection
    call recording
    enable camera during call
    video calling

Based on the latest omc from n950u. Clean rom flash is recommended but not required, and as always, MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR EFS AT LEAST! Can be flashed directly after the rom, no need to boot first. ENJOY!

Thanks is also due to tekhd for his original detonators

Downloads : https://mega.nz/#F!GkgQmIKK!tKpLM7K7BAQoSjAUcMUxVg
    Thanks for posting this for me. I just haven't had the time. Thanks is also due to tekhd for his original detonators which helped me tremendously in creating these.
    Does anyone happen to have the files and can reupload? This may be one of the last ways of obtaining t-mobile functionality for the international S8.

I am specifically looking for " TMB_pie_detonator_bigTINY_G95X_N950.zip "

The mega download link must have recently died... (or it just doesn't work for me?)

@LastQuestion any chance you still have it since you posted fairly recently and seemed to have success?

Attached are the three files I kept copies of. I'm glad I got obsessed with documenting changes and retaining copies of everything I used/installed. It'd be a shame to have this detonator disappear.

Also, I recall determining that one could change the splash screen, but didn't do the work to fully figure it out. I just recall it can be done and wouldn't be to hard. Long story short, G950F couldn't work well on local carrier networks in my area and I got a great deal on a Pixel 4a 5g. So I didn't invest much more time in tinkering with my G950F beyond rooting it and using it as a testbed for some things before trying them on the Pixel 4a 5g.
    Perfect..... now if video calling can be implemented, I would be the happiest

Video calling should work...
    Perfect..... now if video calling can be implemented, I would be the happiest

It works for me