• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

AT&T LG G3 Lollipop is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ryotgz

Dec 15, 2007
www.totalgamerz.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gpgon

bec48

Mar 23, 2011
I got mine just haven't installed it yet.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

4NDROID4LIFE

Nov 15, 2014
It has voice activation when the screen is off. Also waiting for a ROM of it instead of taking the ota.

Sent from my XT1028 using XDA Free mobile app

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Ever thought about being a moderator?

Actually yes. But I'm sure its a tedious job.. I moderate the illusion thread and the g+ page I'm a moderator for.

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

My notifications are going crazy all day from g+ lol

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

We have Tony stark and another moderator I know about so far though.

2SHAYNEZ

4NDROID4LIFE

Nov 15, 2014
Actually yes. But I'm sure its a tedious job.. I moderate the illusion thread and the g+ page I'm a moderator for.

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

My notifications are going crazy all day from g+ lol

2SHAYNEZ

I was hinting at calling you a taddletale lol :)

Reactions: 911jason

KeeperOfThePizza

Sep 16, 2010
I'd like to think with Lollipop being released officially for us it will really allow development to take off and improve CyanogenMod..

mtoda

Sep 11, 2012
Rooted?

I got notice on the status bar for the update. I'm hesitant to install it now because I'm rooted and I don't want to loose the root. Has anyone installed this update and see if their phone has become unrooted? Thanks.

mtoda

Sep 11, 2012
Yeah, I posted too quickly before reading other threads:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-lg-g3/help/rooted-to-problem-taking-ota-lollipop-t3027448

You're right, it seems like I'll loose root. So I'll pass on the update until some one can figure it out. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

By the way, if you are like me with a rooted D850 and do not wish to update your phone yet but would like to turn off the annoying notifications, here is what you do:

1. Open your LG’s G3 dialer and go to LG hidden system settings. Then type: 3845#*850#
2. After doing that, just scroll to WLAN Test;
3. Now you must select the “OTA option” and turn it OFF;
4. Reboot your phone and you’re done!

http://androidflagship.com/10105-disable-lg-g3-ota-update-notification

Worked for me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts