• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question At&t Model Bootloader

Search This thread

Mr.Conkel

Oct 10, 2020
London
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 5T
Hello everyone does anyone in this thread know if it's possible to unlock the bootloader on the At&t model? I know most devices from carriers are forever locked but I was just curious as I was interested in purchasing it but only if it could be unlocked.

Thanks in advance cheers!

mario0318

I'd highly suggest getting a US network unlocked variant which will be compatible with AT&T and other networks and will qualify for the Motorola bootloader unlock program. Carrier exclusive models (Verizon, ATT, Boost) tend to come with permanently locked bootloaders. The only exception I've encountered are the Tmobile/Metro and Google Fi variants which do allow you to unlock.

Toddykarate024

Oct 14, 2021
I've been trying to root mine forever now it seems like. I downloaded KingRoot and when rooting it said follow us and gives me a QR code which I'm not sure what to do with
KingRoot Page.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd highly suggest getting a US network unlocked variant which will be compatible with AT&T and other networks and will qualify for the Motorola bootloader unlock program. Carrier exclusive models (Verizon, ATT, Boost) tend to come with permanently locked bootloaders. The only exception I've encountered are the Tmobile/Metro and Google Fi variants which do allow you to unlock.