At&t nokia lumia 900 unlock code

Search This thread

vanessaabrams

Aug 30, 2012
att nokia lumia 900 unlock

i got mine from gsmfast net

cost was 50usd but i got my code i tried all over but only here got it for me.This isnt the first time i bought it from them.First i had bought it and i was refunded then i was emailed 2 weeks ago with them saying they are now getting some of them and i tried them and got mine unlocked

Satyrös

Jul 12, 2012
Can you provide a picture of the email they sent with the unlocked device? Can blur out the code if you want. Just before everyone rushes there.

We don't trust any more. If it/he/she provides something that we can see a nokia lumia 900 unlocked, we can say "oh it got it!". But it's a new user with 2 post... Do you believe it?

sitizenx

Dec 18, 2007
Are you sure you unlocked a ATT Lumia 900?

I noticed your question was conveniently not answered.

Can you provide a picture of the email they sent with the unlocked device? Can blur out the code if you want. Just before everyone rushes there.

Or even a picture of an at&t branded phone connected to another network... and we don't mean Straight Talk. Straight Talk is not another network.

We don't trust any more. If it/he/she provides something that we can see a nokia lumia 900 unlocked, we can say "oh it got it!". But it's a new user with 2 post... Do you believe it?

No.

I mean people have unlocked at&t Lumia 900s. At least they posted pictures of them running on other networks but no I don't think the OP with only 2 posts is the person that found a reliable third party to unlock the at&t Lumia 900. It's possible... but highly unlikely. I will wait for pictures.

Last edited:

exiva

Jun 26, 2009
Long Island, NY
tmbl.in

No, not really. But if it does turn out to be legit, and run $50, and take 17 days...it's not worth it since they should be unlocked on Oct 8th for free at at&t.

mol14

Dec 19, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
Could someone please tell me where the information came out that AT&T will be unlocking the Lumia 900 in October? I see many people talking about it but do not know the source of this information.

sitizenx

Dec 18, 2007
Thank you, and tell me if you know, all devices will be unlocked or only those that have not contract?

I've found in the past if you are on contract and have your phone for a reasonable amount of time (8 months) they will unlock it for you if you have a reason (traveling overseas). To be honest I've only done it once and they didn't give me any hassle.

exiva

Jun 26, 2009
Long Island, NY
tmbl.in
I've found in the past if you are on contract and have your phone for a reasonable amount of time (8 months) they will unlock it for you if you have a reason (traveling overseas). To be honest I've only done it once and they didn't give me any hassle.

8 months seems long, it's only 90 days on T-Mobile. I'd guess they are around the same timeframe, unless it's an iPhone they may be more strict.

mol14

Dec 19, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
Thank you for your attention friends.

I realize that in fact, there are no certainties. just guesses, and frustrations can occur in October, note that there is nothing official and I've noticed AT&T based on Iphones, they do what they want. Soon will launch Windows Phone with Windows 8 and if AT&T follow only what they say, that the devices will only be eligible for unlock only when the contracts are fulfilled, only in 2 years, the Lumias 900 there will have become weights of paper.

foxbat121

Apr 27, 2006
At&t is 90 days as well. Must be post paid and account in good standing.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

kingofocean

Sep 9, 2012
Lumia 900 ATT unlocked!

Hello! I've followed for a long time the thread named "Recommended website to unlock Lumia 900 (AT&T)" and I've tried also some of these websites without any luck until TODAY \o/
I've used Unlock Liberty and passed my order on july the 29th and I was about to call and ask a refund but after talking to one of the guy working on Unlock Liberty, he told me that some code may take up to 4 weeks to get it. Well it took more than that obvisouly but I fanilly got it.
I got the Lumia 900 from my parents when they were visiting LOs Angeles ( I live in France, but one of my brother lives in Los Angeles and have an att account, that's how I could get one). I didn't at first I wasn't able to unlock it, it's after visiting this forum and reading the thread above that I realised I may be scr*wed.
I even tried 3 days ago to call AT&T and explaining my case (present from my parents, and not beeing able to use it in France with my current carrier), she asked my my IMEI number and told me that her computer was saying that there is no unlock code for this phone yet, they will be released October the 10th, so she said the best I could do right now is to wait for this date and call again then!

Well, I'm glad I don't have to wait that long anymore :)

I know it's my first post here so you might think I am not trustworthy (plus I am french so my english is not perfect so sorry for the mistakes), but I am posting a picture of my unlocked ATT Lumia 900 and I can even take other pictures and post them as well if you want me to show you that it is not a picture I've taken from another website ;)

Here is a copy/paste of the email I've received today from Unlock Liberty :

September 8th , 2012 08:00:10 PM
DEAR CUSTOMER,

You unlock code for IMEI: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been found. Your code is:

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Instructions For All Phones:

1. Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card (other than original carrier)
2. Phone will prompt you to enter PIN or Network Request Key
3. Enter 8 digit unlock code & press "OK"
4. Phone will show "PIN Accepted" or "Network Request Successful"
5. Your phone is unlocked!

Instructions For iPhones:

1. Wait until we email you that phone is marked as "Active"
2. Then, install last version of iTunes
3. Make sure phone is updated to the latest official version from iTunes
4. Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) SIM card
5. Wait until iTunes detects phone
6. Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds
7. Phone is Unlocked

Instructions For Blackberry Phones:

1. Start the phone on with a non accepted simcard in the phone
2. On the main menu, go to settings
3. Go to advanced options, then simcard
4. Type MEPD (you can't see anything typed on your screen)
5. Type in MEP, hold ALT and press 2, another screen pops up for the code
6. Input the 8 or 16 digit Unlock code sent to you, it will say "Code Accepted"
7. Phone is now unlocked

Instructions For Symbian Nokia Phones:

1. Switch on your phone without SIM Card
2. As if making a phone call, on your dial pad compose: #PW+UNLOCKCODE+1# OR #PW+UNLOCKCODE+7#
3. Phone will show "SIM Restriction Off" and it's unlocked!

Order Details
Unlock Code Ready Order# XXXXXXX - Unlock Code For Nokia Lumia 900 IMEI#XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for USA AT&T - www unlockliberty com

Questions?
Contact us at: www unlockliberty com or just reply to this email

Thank you for using Unlock Liberty.
We will appreciate it if you leave us feedback comment on our testimonials page.

What I found weird was that they gave me 4 eight digits code... i've only used the first one of the 4 they gave me and it worked immediately, I didn't had to enter the other 3 eight digits code...

Anyway, since October the 10th is coming quite soon now, I don't think it is usefull to use one of this site anymore, since it is taking very long to get the code (or maybe they have some now, so it might go faster).

Well, maybe the thread saying that ALL these websites are scam etc should be corrected :p Plus it's full of false informations (stuff like ATT has no intention to give unlock code ever...).

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them :)
Good luck!

Attachments

• WP_000747.jpg
    WP_000747.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 465

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got a few more for people, but for the last few it's come back not happening. I'll try again tomorrow.
    If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them :)
    How much did you pay for the unlock code?
    Pictures mean NOTHING; scammers (or you) can easily fake any kind of "proof pictures" including Setting->About page. I've just spent 5 minutes to get that "proof of unlock" :D

Yes, you have discovered my secret pleasure in life, scamming american people directly from France by posting fake pictures of phones on forums! :good:
    I only posted here to reassure people who have that phone locked to AT&T that YES it is possible to unlock it, although it took me more than a month to get it, and since October the 10th (that's what I was told on the phone 4 days ago, not october the 8th) is only a month away, I would recommand to wait for this date. I am not "selling" any sites, just giving the name of the site where I did get my unlock code.
    I guess you had some time to waste in your life to try and prove me that YOU can make good fake pictures. I'm sure you could have used them to do something usefull but hey, your choice :good:

:angel:
    I believe my reputation here is kinda better proof than words of unknown newcomer with 3 posts ;)

Sure sure... either way, I just wanted to give my feedback after using one of this site, if you don't want to believe me, that's too bad for you, I am still very happy with my unlocked phone ^^

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Well, either way. None of those code sellers are selling Lumia codes at the moment.

Unlock Liberty is. But if it takes 1 month 1/2 to have this code, I think for you right now the safest (and fastest) way to unlock your phone is to wait for October the 10th (or the 8th, as you were told) and ask them than (then?). :)
    thanks for your answer. are you sure the number of unlock attempts can be reset? I am really worried about attempts 6 remaining for me, scared to try more codes..::confused:

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

i got information if its 7 digits, need to add 0 in front, so not trying the same code again, thanks for your checking

I'm fairly positive it can be, and at&t has the code to do it.