AT&T update rolling out again 1/11/13

Search This thread
Jan 3, 2013
Update for the multi view for the att note 2 is rolling out again. Today I received a pop up that their was a update. Well down loaded the 170meg download now I have 4.1.2 with multi view. So start downloading

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

ulkesh

Mar 21, 2011
Update for the multi view for the att note 2 is rolling out again. Today I received a pop up that their was a update. Well down loaded the 170meg download now I have 4.1.2 with multi view. So start downloading

I started the download and then it just stopped on its own after about 20MB being downloaded (no I didn't lose my connection). Now when I check for update it says I'm currently up to date. And since for some reason they lock it down to being only able to check once every 24 hours, I now have to wait a full day to try again.

id10terrordfw

Aug 3, 2010
Fort Worth, TX

You sure this isn't the one that was already released? 4.1.2 has been out for a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

nicoled985

May 21, 2011

This has been rolled out since Dec 27 of 2012

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ulkesh

Mar 21, 2011
I'm not rooted and still don't have 4.1.2. It's very strange.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Also, Kies seems to think I'm on the latest.

Jan 3, 2013
@nicoled they removed the update from att for a short time because of flaws with them pushing in to our phones. As to my post they have started them back again

Scribbled by hand from my Note II

qianhaorr

May 26, 2010
New York
I'm not rooted and still don't have 4.1.2. It's very strange.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Also, Kies seems to think I'm on the latest.

We too. I got a otg these days and did it yesterday, but after the upgrade, it still shows 4.1.1, and kies also shows up to date. Wired! No multi window still!

angled

Nov 12, 2012
My download started this morning and stopped and now my phone says up to date with 4.1.1. Tried rolling the date out several times with the same results. I searched, but does someone have a link on how to root all the way through flashing the new rom. I guess I finally need to root rather than just be frustrated with at&t. Thanks in advance for the help.

jgrnght

Mar 3, 2008
My download started this morning and stopped and now my phone says up to date with 4.1.1. Tried rolling the date out several times with the same results. I searched, but does someone have a link on how to root all the way through flashing the new rom. I guess I finally need to root rather than just be frustrated with at&t. Thanks in advance for the help.

I tried to update today, after the download mine also says up to date and still lists 4.1.1

I did a factory reset because on my old phone this was the only way the OTA took. However, even after a factory reset it still says 4.1.1 and claims to be up to date.

alixperry

Jan 14, 2013
No OTA update for me, either. Still says 4.1.1 is up-to-date. "We're rolling it out in order of IMEI number." (Tech. Support Agent). No approximate date given. Bastards.

Last edited:

edpsx

Feb 22, 2012
DFW
Im rooted and still got sent the update. When it went to install it gave an error though due to my tethering files being changed to bypass the ATT check. So unless I want to lose my free tethering I cant update.

Top Liked Posts