Atom Life with TouchFlo

Search This thread

nictan

Nov 22, 2007
East of Singapore
Just wondering since i very new, but i've seen iPhone on Atom Life on youtube and tried it also

but i didnt seem to see anyone doing TouchFlo on Atom Life, If it can work it will be great

Last edited:

observer365

Apr 10, 2007
im using htc home and slither htc cube with Touchflo and its working great...with my o2 atom life....guess you should try it out also...i tried the iphone but didnt like it...

shengzhi6

Jul 19, 2007
hi Observer365... able to upload the htc home and slither htc cube with Touchflo you are using here? cos i've tried some of the touchflo but it make my atom life hang... =]

nictan

Nov 22, 2007
East of Singapore
Thanks for link :D
btw observer365 any clue how to build it into the phone? the link u send me looks like it does not have any installation notes?

Last edited:

T3D0nG

Aug 28, 2007
im using htc home and slither htc cube with Touchflo and its working great...with my o2 atom life....guess you should try it out also...i tried the iphone but didnt like it...

can u teach us how to installl?

like step by step? as i am really noobie. they give so many steps and very confusing. hehe.

thanks. :)

it maybe useful to everyone here. :)

nictan

Nov 22, 2007
East of Singapore
T3D0nG I think the touchflo u can look into this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=338143

Download 1.4 version and read the readme file got some installation instructions if u understand u can download the 1.4.1 version and install into ur atom Life

It works like a application thou anyone have any idea how to auto lauch at startup? or is there some problem with it?

For the SCLPF 1-60 Beta 7-(Multi-Lang+Sorting+Recursive Search+4th Menu + Config App + Vid) i don quite understand how to install but i saw in the video that he has the HTC home on his windows mobile 6 can share some light?

Last edited:

T3D0nG

Aug 28, 2007
i got the TouchFlo working didnt know how to get the HTC Home screen with the big digital clock and all.... i tried the plugins its cool but when i restart my Atom Life its VERY VERY lagging so i had to delete it.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=1388377&postcount=609
This is something i found can we use it on the atom life can update me if there is anyone using it on atomlife thanks :D

can u teach us how to make the touchflo work?

ii am really noob at tis. i keep having it failed. :(

nictan

Nov 22, 2007
East of Singapore
can u teach us how to make the touchflo work?

ii am really noob at tis. i keep having it failed. :(

u can go the thread i showed u in the previous few post then download the 1.4.1 CAB file then use the ActiveSync provided by O2 and transfer the file over to ur xda AtomLife place it like My Documents or something. Then using your xda AtomLife click on start-> Programes-> File Explorer by then u should be at your My Document directory of ur device then look for the file and tab on it. It will install the file remember to allow if prompted with some sercurity thingy after it is done just restart to be save and ur xda AtomLife. Then TouchFlo is ready to use so you need to active it manually by going to start->Programes you will see the touchflo there just tab on it, it should work by then. Hope this is useful to u.

Oh yah btw i manage to try the HTC Home by Kaiser it works perfectly fine you can also try installing it also

Last edited:

nictan

Nov 22, 2007
East of Singapore
here is a picture of the HTC home i install

img2268sw9.th.jpg

sorry the small image lousy camera hahaha

observer365 do u have the HTC keypad and keyboard installed into ur Atom Life? if you have can share the link for it?

Last edited:

T3D0nG

Aug 28, 2007
hi. do u guys experience any lagging in the touchflo? especially when it is in the contact page. it take quite sometime to load the photo. :)

T3D0nG

Aug 28, 2007
besides, i want to ask. how come if i go to cube setting

it gives me "cannot read existing settings - is HTC Touchflo installed?"

do help