Question Atoto A6 Pro firmware updates

Search This thread

Flash1993

Oct 2, 2019
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have been trying to reach out to Atoto to get the password for the files to update my head unit but they don't respond to me. Does anyone possibly have the most up to date firmware update for the Atoto A6 Pro?

Reactions: sbrando

Flash1993

Oct 2, 2019
I got the most up to date firmware from Atoto but its still slow and wonky. Might look at other head units with Android 9 or 10.

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
github.com
I got the most up to date firmware from Atoto but its still slow and wonky. Might look at other head units with Android 9 or 10.
You should delete in Settings -> Apps all data (cache and data) from the FYT apps. They cause instability and slowness if after firmware upgrades no "twipe_data" or "twipe_all" has been done. Check the "update.cfg" that came with your firmware from Atoto. What does it say?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been trying to reach out to Atoto to get the password for the files to update my head unit but they don't respond to me. Does anyone possibly have the most up to date firmware update for the Atoto A6 Pro?
    What did you find after reading/searching forums
    What is your current firmware version?
    okay, you might consider ATOTO S8 which has Android 10 OS, or you can try to do factory reset or delete the cache of the related Google apps to see if it works.