• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ATV] Poison ROM [S905W, S905X, S912, S905X2]

Search This thread

habermann.markus

Jul 3, 2017
File or folder doesn't exist anymore on mega

is tjhere a mirror for downloading it?

May have to download it at a friends home because of Internet problems i have, only mobile internet right now........

but the file / folder seems to have vanished.....

File or folder doesn't exist anymore on mega

is tjhere a mirror for downloading it?

May have to download it at a friends home because of Internet problems i have, only mobile internet right now........

but the file / folder seems to have vanished.....

I also need a mirror. Both PoisonROM and ATVXperience are down. Poison's MEGA links are dead, and ATVXperience's whole website is down.. Anyone able to upload a copy of this S905W ROM for us?

Last edited:

habermann.markus

Jul 3, 2017
Found a copy of Atv experience for tanix tx3 Mini AT Youtube, but can't Post outside links AT the moment

If anyone needs it, will download and install it myself when i have Internet again
Wish you All Merry Xmas and a happy New year

ifti_a

Apr 7, 2010
London
hi

not sure if this is still being fixed but my remote does not with on this ROM, i have a X96 Mini, i have to use a keyboard, but i would like the remote working, it was fine with ATV, any chance someone can post the remote.conf file ?

thank you in advance

silv3rfox

Sep 7, 2009
Orsay
Poison-Banner.png

Screenshots will be here

The-Project.png

Poison is a community project that aims at giving users the best Android TV experience possible.
Currently we only support AMLogic based devices but we are working on branching to other chipsets.
So enjoy the cleanliness, optimized and powerful feel of Poison!
Project developers are Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak and Minixfreak.

Downloads.png

Downloads can be found here : https://mega.nz/#F!5sRF0ABR!VntJeIduhp8pZ_gFyS5YpQ

Support.png

Firmware specific support will be here

Donating.png

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]

Hi Ricky, links are down. Is there a possible update for the S905w devices? Thanks for your work.

ray72ro

May 28, 2007
Version 4.9 I am trying to flash using USB BURNING TOOL 2.1.6 and after boot it gives me the new boot screen screen goes black and then box disconnects from tv. does not boot at all.
I tried Force erase ll , normal erase and with Erase bootloader check and unchecked. What am I doing wrong? 4.3 I never had any issues installing. My box is x96 mini.
hello,
could you please upload somewhere v4.9 image for S912? There is no link available right now. Otherwise just sent the new link by PM.
Thanks a lot!

eagledipesh

Jan 8, 2011
Project Treble

kk1s1

Aug 7, 2020
Hello,
just installed the ROM for S905W X96mini. after installation i have the menu to select language, but no way to do it. remote seems not working, and when i connect a cabled mouse, i see the cursor on the screen, i can scroll up and down to view list of the available language, but i can't select any one. click on lanh=guage don't work is there any fix or workaround

Thank you

ttttg

kk1s1

Aug 7, 2020
Hello,
just installed the ROM for S905W X96mini. after installation i have the menu to select language, but no way to do it. remote seems not working, and when i connect a cabled mouse, i see the cursor on the screen, i can scroll up and down to view list of the available language, but i can't select any one. click on lanh=guage don't work is there any fix or workaround

Thank you

ttttt

Top Liked Posts