[ATV] Poison ROM [S905W, S905X, S912, S905X2]

Search This thread

rizvan003

May 25, 2021
I am having trouble flashing your room in MXQ pro TV BOX Amlogic S905X RAM 1GB ROM 8GB

1. usb flashing failed the rom from ATV experience failed @ 99%) using 2.2 version usb burning tool

Now still no luck... Failed @ 99% ( tried too many roms
1. [v7] Aidan's ROM [S905X] [ATV 9] (Universal RTL & BCM).img

[v7] Aidan's ROM [S905X] [ATV 9] (Ampak AP6212).img Modified Apr 30

[v7] Aidan's ROM [S905X] [ATV 9] (Ampak APxxxx Multi Wi-Fi).img

v3 FINAL Aidan's Mi Box Port (AP6212 & Maybe More)

atvXperience_s905x_v4_Pie.zip
atvXperience_s905x_1G_v2FF.zip
S905X_Nexbox_1GB.img
S905X_1GB.img

)

Then rom customised by replacing partition.Bootloader file with 945 kb in size (from my worked firmware Android 6)

After the above step I am able to flash all the roms which failed at 99%..

Still unluck.... All rom stuck at starting screen ( boot logo )..

Please help me to install this beautiful rom in my
MXQ Pro RAM 1GB ROM 8GB.
Look at the attached picture for more details
IMG_20210525_060811.jpg

Doctorbeefy

May 24, 2018
Does anyone have any s912 3/32 firmware anymore? It seems every thread the links are dead and no one has shared any backups at all or are unable to. The only one I can get to work now is aidans but it has issues.

danapradana49

Sep 8, 2019
Poison-Banner.png

Screenshots will be here

The-Project.png

Poison is a community project that aims at giving users the best Android TV experience possible.
Currently we only support AMLogic based devices but we are working on branching to other chipsets.
So enjoy the cleanliness, optimized and powerful feel of Poison!
Project developers are Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak and Minixfreak.

Downloads.png

Downloads can be found here : https://mega.nz/#F!5sRF0ABR!VntJeIduhp8pZ_gFyS5YpQ

Support.png

Firmware specific support will be here

Donating.png

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]
can used to android 6?

jfg2000

Dec 14, 2021
hello,
Install the red poison ROM by pc method. Works correctly. But now I want to learn how to change rom, and I can't do it. I think I have to do it from twrp, but when I try to "reinstall" red poison (to be sure it's a working rom) it gives me out of space error). Can you help me, with explanations or with links where to find the solution? maybe is necessary rom in zip mode? do you have it (For amlogic S905W)

EdT586

Dec 17, 2021
What WiFi module does this Poison ROM support ?
The majority of these 3rd party ROMs normally are good for Ethernet connections, but most are horrid when it comes to specific boxes peratining to universal WiFi support !

Top Liked Posts