General [AUBB] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update(Odin) thread (04 Mar 21) GALAXY S21 Ultra SM-G998B

Search This thread

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
NO, you don't. After latest update you should have also made update for Samsung Galaxy Store and after that it will ask for Samsung Core Services update. Do that + wipe cache entire phone, and granted everything will be perfect.

I saw the Samsung Core Services Update... What is it exactly and why do you think it's related to mentioned problems?

ionutdicu

Jan 10, 2011
Bucharest
But what does this Samsung core app do?
you can easily read the description of this app in Galaxy Store; it states clearly that it relates all the important samsung apps (camera, contacts, notes, messages, settings etc) so it is logic that without this update (omitted in direct firmware update) all these apps are not working properly; so you could trust this a little more and see the results, it is an official app; in my country, on dedicated forum, everybody got great battery improvements after this update od Samsung Core Services

Reactions: iamnotkurtcobain

NippleSauce

• Jun 23, 2013
    Welp, I finally got AUC8 update today for my SD888 U1 on T-Mo. I accidentally updated to my current version (AUB6) quite a while ago and got that stinkin' v2 bootloader... So since I can't unlock at the moment, I'm about to just push the AUC8 update through anyway... It just stinks not having an unlocked bootloader =/

Talal Tango

Oct 20, 2014
    Typing here from the Galaxy S21+ exynos. Was able to almost install the rom but there seems to a problem with google play services. The system loops on the installation menu where it says "Checking for updates" then "Checking info" . I Formatted my phone and installed magisk canary and was able to get in the system just fine with secure folder working as well. But when I try to to open google play store the loop comes back. I tried clearing data and cache of google play services to no avail. Will try another clean install to hopefully fix the problem because the rom seems super smooth and responsive.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
    Found something redesigned in the AUC8 update. Video enhancer now looks like thi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-085923_Settings.jpg
      Screenshot_20210418-085923_Settings.jpg
      463.9 KB · Views: 130
    Reactions: Bozakiviydz

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode