Audio quality?

Search This thread

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
no issues here playing music over BT headphones Sony WH-1000MK3, sound is perfect....

speaker is amazing imho, much louder than any other built-in speaker in smartphone I had chance to test

slavke1976

Dec 11, 2008
Tavankut
I agree sound is very good. i think the best then on any other xiaomi mobile phone.
in compare with mi8 it is double better and in compare with huawei mate 10pro, it is 100% better on mi9t

mousstachuuu

Sep 7, 2018
Good for me to, what do you think of the new "Hi-Fi audio" setting ? do you use it ? whit this option activated you cannot use the Mi sound enhancer, what do you prefer and for whitch earphone ?

Stele88

Jul 1, 2016
Yeah, actually GREAT quality! They did not lie about High Res Audio.
Only thing is, it is pretty low volume (on Mi9T), but that is AFAIK because of stupid EU regulations.
I hope someone will make a tweak to enable higher volume, but the sound quality alone is amazing, just as good if not better than the LG V20 with their quad DAC.

A.c228xda

May 30, 2018
actually is awesome

Im thinking of buying the 9T but one reviewer said that the audio quality is bad. How is it?

Coming from a ZTE axón 7 (which is one of the best sounding phones) gotta Say I'm impressed with the mi9t , it has a hi-fi logo on the box, and using it with brainwavz headphones the sound is really really good, up to the axón 7 somehow

Reactions: skeetz77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    actually is awesome

Im thinking of buying the 9T but one reviewer said that the audio quality is bad. How is it?

Coming from a ZTE axón 7 (which is one of the best sounding phones) gotta Say I'm impressed with the mi9t , it has a hi-fi logo on the box, and using it with brainwavz headphones the sound is really really good, up to the axón 7 somehow