AUDIOHACK v1.2 LITE VERSION - V5 UPDATE!!!

Meltus

Jan 11, 2009
Manchester
www.androidaudiohacks.com
Just to make this clear.
A custom build is ESSENTIAL as most now come with BusyBox installed which is VITAL to this app pushing the files. If you don't have a custom build and/or Busybox, don't bother downloading.

This Lite version now only allows you to push V2 or Stock and then push the Headphone Boost (aka v5_r2). the Backup option is unavaliable, along with V1 and V3.
also, it isn't fully finished, theres a few things i need to clean up (like the changelog button that doesn't do anything :p).

cheers to everyone who helped, and criticism is welcome :D
thanks guys.

HOW TO INSTALL: download file to Desktop or whereever > remove '.zip' extension > plug phone into computer > open cmd and type: 'adb install Desktop/AUDIOHACK_LITE.apk.

or, again, remove the '.zip' extension, install 'appsinstaller' or something similar from the android market, stick the AUDIOHACK_LITE.apk on your sdcard and install with appsinstaller.

enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

prash

Feb 7, 2009
Philadelphia
Well if you're still running commands in your app through terminal type settings why not just do

cp res/raw/blah.file system/etc/blah.file

in a console/terminal mode?

andonnguyen

Nov 12, 2008
Running DDMS, it doesn't look like its pushing anything to /system/etc. Also, using the suggestion of playing music while changing changing versions (to hear the sounds difference) doesn't work either. So I'm assuming the app is: 1) not pushing the files properly 2) not executing killall mediaserver

EDIT: selecting V1 then pressing Push works. It seems to push AudioPara_TMUS.csv , AudioFilter.csv and AudioPreProcess.csv to /system/etc, and execute killall mediaserver. However, V2, V3, and Stock don't appear to do anything.

Last edited:

Meltus

Jan 11, 2009
Manchester
Yes you CAN as long as u have root

Just download zip to computer then connect phone mount usb. Send file to sdcard. Disconnect phone from pc. Open aFile rename/remove the .zip so it reads Audio_Hack.apk and install. DONE!
no, the commands that push the files to the sdcard and then onto the phone are "busybox mv blahblah blahblah". doesn't work without the busybox i'm afraid.

and lukekirstein, you can install it and test it by pushing the stock version with the app, then going back to V2 with the app.
It has also, pretty much been confirmed working now as long as you have a custom build with busybox.

:)

Lakers3408

Jan 14, 2009
Covina (Los Angeles)
no, the commands that push the files to the sdcard and then onto the phone are "busybox mv blahblah blahblah". doesn't work without the busybox i'm afraid.

Well got installed the way I said and ONLY v2 works as you stated in your original post.
Select v2 then select Push and DONE.

Played some music and made the trunk on my car vibrate :D. Jk

Works as you said it work..... LOVE THE ICON! ;)

Last edited:

Meltus

Jan 11, 2009
Manchester
Well got installed the way I said and ONLY v2 works as you stated in your original post.
Select v2 then select Push and DONE.

Played some music and made the trunk on my car vibrate :D. Jk

Works as you said it work..... LOVE THE ICON! ;)
well, you have a custom rom which most likely has busybox built in.
try typing 'busybox' at the terminal and see what happens. if you get lots of info, then it is installed.

haha, want me to upload a version with the proper icon? i forgot to put it in :p