AudioManager form vox wm6

Search This thread

ottoman96

QUESTION

Anyone know if this program is adaptable for a VGA device like the iPaq 21x series? I've got a 211 but unfortunately, no luck in a custom ROM yet, but I'd still like this program, and I know lots of others would too! THANX TO ANYONE WHO REPLIES

StirliX

Dec 1, 2008
Moscow
Excuse me, wouldn't like to admit my stupidity, but how can i "add folder" to playlist using this audio manager's library?
I tried everything, i'm not bad really in using software of any sort, but this program petrifies me, i can't believe they just didn't made this must-have option to add folder!
I really like the player, the way how it integrated in HTC-Home, the speed it loads, the design even, but i JUST CAN'T play music w/ it. I mean it divides files by metadata, like genre, album, artist and all that, and it can vary greatly in .mp3 files. I have like 8GB of music not in best quality wich makes thousands of tracks. I have them classified by directories, subdirectories and all that, and i can't find the damn way to simply add folder to a playlist.
This really pisses me off, so i use pocketmusic, it works fine, of course it's design doesn't fit the phone, yet it works just fine and another problem, it stops playback once i press standby button =( Which makes it quite uncomfortable to use phone as a player when i do some activities.
This HTC player plays just fine when i press power button shortly, and i have both key and screen locked so i don't accidentally press anything.

PsyClip-R

Dec 19, 2009
Warsaw
AM vs WMP

as for me this program is too simple.
1) there's no possibility to check bitrate.
2) there's no possibility to change the skin
3) there're no visualisation
and many many other features that WMP has

the only one option i liked - set as ringtone

grayme

Oct 3, 2006
Hertfordshire
as for me this program is too simple.
1) there's no possibility to check bitrate.
2) there's no possibility to change the skin
3) there're no visualisation
and many many other features that WMP has

the only one option i liked - set as ringtone

No worries, I am sure your program will be much better given your positive productive feedback.