Inactive Recognized Developer
- Nov 22, 2005
Dear friends and fans,Dear all,
Sorry to tell you but this rom project is retired as Windows Mobile is dead and I recently moved to another device.
It has been fun here and thank you for all the support (especially my friends in beta team) but it's time to move on.
It finally happened, I bought a beautifull HTC One X, so I moved to Android OS.
I hope to see you again on the other side.
We proudly present,
Laurentius26 HD2 Platinum series in Cooperation with CHT Team.
This is a continuing of the GoldEdition rom series, only we've started from scratch
to give you much more improved and cleaner roms for now and in futher.
After a couple of weeks testing and many flashes with the team the first roms
of this upcoming serie are ready for you to download.
I like to thank all my friends for the fantastic team work, Together is Power !!!
Release Date: 18/08/11
Changelog and usefull cabs you can find HERE in post 3.
HD2 Platinum Series ver.4.0 SPF 23148 (Full Rotation) ~ WWE, GER, NLD, SPA ~
ROM BASE: LEO 3.14.832.3 (T-Mous US and Europian HD2 compatible)
CE OS & BUILD COM3: 5.2.23148 (23148 5.3.11)
576 MB ram enabled
Manila Version: Manila Core v2.5.20181527.1 (CFC)
NET Compact Framework: 3.5.9085.00
Radio version: 18.104.22.168
Translated and ported 90 % applications from Chinees HTC Oboe 1.18 stock rom.
Other sources used are HTC Photon and HTC Rhodium stock roms and offcource Leo ;-)
Most Applications are supported by landscape inclusive the dialer.
The dialer is unique and you even won't find full rotation support on HD2 stock roms.
All HD2 stock roms the dialer lags on incoming call and rotate back to landscape automatic.
This is pretty anoying if you have navigation running in the car.
The dialer included in rom is patched and you can call and receive your calls perfect in landscape.
I like to give a special thanks to Cracing and Ultrashot and all other people HERE for the help on fixing the dialer.
We've hit XDA frontpage news with the dialer HERE, thanks to Orb3000.
More news articles:
_________Laurentius26 HD2 Platinum V.4.0 Spiked_______________Laurentius26 HD2 Platinum V.4.0 Stock
Download HD2 Platinum Series:
__________________________________________ [B]I like to give a special thanks to Dev-Host who provides me the new hosting space for the roms.[/B] [U][B]Mirrors Platinum Series Multilang:[/B][/U] Skinned roms: [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 SPF 23148 WWE[/B] (Spike's previous Flavour) >> [URL="http://d-h.st/1xW"][B]Dev-Host[/B][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] [email protected] [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 SPF 23148 GER[/B] (Spike's previous Flavour) >> [URL="http://d-h.st/GjQ"][U][B]Dev-Host[/B][/U][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] Gre65SPF12 [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 SPF 23148 NLD[/B] (Spike's previous Flavour) >> [URL="http://d-h.st/tTA"][U][B]Dev-Host[/B][/U][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] SpFNdl764 [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 SPF 23148 SPA[/B] (Spike's previous Flavour) >> [URL="http://d-h.st/QMz"][U][B]Dev-Host[/B][/U][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] [email protected] ________________________ Stock look: [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 23148 WWE[/B] >> [URL="http://d-h.st/pyw"][U][B]Dev-Host[/B][/U][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] [email protected] ________________________ [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 23148 GER[/B] >> [URL="http://d-h.st/5yP"][U][B]Dev-Host[/B][/U][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] RgeY56A1c ________________________ [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 23148 NLD[/B] >> [URL="http://d-h.st/djO"][U][B]Dev-Host[/B][/U][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] [email protected] ________________________ [B]L26HD2PlatinumEdition v4.0 23148 SPA[/B] >> [URL="http://d-h.st/aG0"][B]Dev-Host[/B][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] PfsAsp6781 ________________________ __________________________________________
If you like the roms and want to give me something back, here you have the oppertunity to do that.
Your donation will be spend on rom development. I highly appriciate it, thank you!
Recent donators, thank you!
* Silverwind (11/07/2011) * Chancer63 (05/07/2011) * Osiedacz (01/07/2011) * Klaus (25/06/2011)
A few need to knows:
If you use the roms we highly appriciate your feedback and thank you, it keeps us going.
Before you decide to report a bug, keep in mind that the more you tell about your configuration (think about software, software version, tweaks, radio etc)
the faster we are able to analyse and help you.
The roms contain the latest applications and drivers, before installing a application please check the developers website of the software you are using if no updates are available.
Installing a hotfix from HTC isn't necassary as we keep everything up to date, if a hotfix is needed we will tell you.
If you like to install applications you don't know it's better to do it one by one and test for a short period if the application doesn't create errors.
The rom comes with most features you need preïnstalled, right after flashing we recommend you to use the rom for a day or two and explore the features before you install any application.
This will give you a clear view about which applications are present and if everything is working as it should.
HSPL 3.03 doesn't support the 576 MB ram tweak enabled in rom, so please use the recommended HSPL SPL 2.08 if you want to benefit whole memory.
General Overview of the roms
Manila tabs included in rom:
- Home tab (No RSS)
- Contacts tab
- SMS tab
- Email tab
- Internet tab (v2.4, not in Rotation Opera 10)
- Calendar tab
- Stock tab
- Footprints tab (Only full version, no full landscape support!)
- Album tab
- Music tab
- Weather tab
- RSS tab (Meltwater, more info HERE)
- Documents tab (available as separate cab)
- Twitter tab
- Settings tab
About the RSS tab, we will try to support you here in thread,
but for more detailed questions we kindly request you to post them in the Developer's thread.
The link you can find above in the Manila tabs included.
- BTBPP, BTSAP (Bluetooth printing support)
- Chainfire's Turbo 3d drivers
- Cyberon Voicespeed dial (Oboe)
- Data Controler (gives you the ability to switch of your data connection completely)
- Default lockscreen
- Digital Compass (New with Set Destination)
- Dotfred's Taskmanager (Advanced Taskmanager with many features like provxml installer, regeditor etc)
- Games, Bubblebreaker, Solitaire, Teeter
- GPS Google maps (latest version with voice control and latitude)
- HTC Flashlight (no demo)
- HTC G-Sensor Config (add or remove applications from the rotation list)
- HTC Audiobooster v2 (Oboe)
- HTC FM Radio v2 (Oboe)
- HTC Incall recording (record your phone calls)
- HTC MP3 Trimmer v2(Oboe)
- HTC QuickGPS (Oboe)
- Java Jblend
- MS Default lockscreen
- MS Facebook app (updated to latest version 22.214.171.124)
- Oboe Camera_6_45_20213628_00
- Opera 9.70.36023 tweaked with zoomslider and more
- Opera 10 Final (Flash supported, only in Rotation version Op 10)
- Office Mobile 10 Final (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint)
- Pyrorob's HTC_Messaging_Client v1.8.20193733.00 (securebox enabled, traditional mode/threaded sms etc)
- RTL Support (right to left writing)
- SenseRestart (Restart Sense easy)
- Shake and Save (a program to make screenshots of your device)
- T9 Mywords
- Toggle BT, Wifi, Screen off, Sleep, Shutdown, Enter boot, Reset
- Wifi Router
- Windows Live Messenger
- Commmanager (9 button, Internet sharing and wifi advanced modus)
- Wifi Advanced
- Wifi Enroll (Oboe)
- Wifi Information (Oboe)
- Wifi IP (Oboe)
* This application will install all cab files, reg tweaks, provxmls, run mscr scripts, copy files (and more) from given folder.
You can Use it after you upgraded your ROM to restore everything and it's also possible to run the application from start menu.
More info about UC NET you can find in the Developers thread HERE
Removed from rom:
- MS Marketplace
- MS Myphone
- Navipanel (available as cab, only WWE atm)
- Worldcard Mobile (available as cab, only WWE atm)
- Jetcet print (available as cab, only WWE atm)
- NetCF2.0 (replaced with Netcf 3.5)
- sample music
- Bing search
- sample pics
- Most ringtones (only MS default ringtones included)
- all .TSK, exept black and blue (Oboe imported)
Aldo we have tested the roms intensively we don't take any responsiblity incase of a hardware failure or you not following the steps described in the link above or incorrect handling.
Flashing the rom and the roms in Rom Archive on Laurentius26.net is for your own risk.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us in pm or on the board and we will try to help you.
* All custom roms here are made by Laurentius26 in coorperation with Co0kie's Hometab Team.
* Spike's skinning is made exclusive for the Platinum and GoldEdition rom series. You are free to use for private but are not allowed to use in public roms.
If you like to copy the work and use it for another website
we would appriciate if you contact us first to discuss.
To people who download the roms we like to say,
the safest place for the original work is from XDA-Developers or Laurentius26.net.
If you have any doubts about a website offering our roms
please contact us in pm.
>> IntroThe roms I use as source are authentic, no build numbers are faked/hex patched.
Faking build numbers is not my style so you do know what you get!
If you go to car seller and buy Ford labeled as Rolls-Royce (for a Rolls-Royce price) - than you can complain. But not in this case. (Thanks AndrewSh )
Atm the source that is used for the roms is >> RUU_Oboe_S_HTCCN_CHS_CT_1.18.1401.8_Radio_1.21.00. 1221_Ship thanks to my buddy Xmoo who shared this stock rom.
It contains latest availabe MS SYS 23148 and Manila Core 20212114_0 after dumping.
This source is original Chinees and manual translated by me into the other languages.
Other sources I use are coming from latest HD2 HTC 3.14 stock roms available in more languages.
Sys builds after 23148 like 23157, 23158, 23160, 23161 I can't find anywhere on the internet and I have my doubts if they are authentic.
If you know where I can find them please let me know by pm.
I will never use sources in my roms that aren't shared to play fair with all the great people in this community who share the fantastic apps, tools, bug fixes I use in my roms.
A big thanks to XDA-Developers.
>> Thank you
>> Changelog and usefull cabs
>> Romflash instruction/previous rom updates
>> Reminders and bugreports