• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

General AUG4 - July 2021 | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 7th July 2021

Search This thread

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
This is joke, let's say they have bugs in build... Just say there is a problem with it and we get it in next few days or they skip this month. No news is worse than bad news.

I moved from OP as I was tired of lack of updates and late updates but well, looks like this trend is following me...

Reactions: 80s Baby

Nat.smith26

Dec 3, 2020
impatient? is 15th of june - dont tell me am being impatient - there are SO MANY things they need to fix
the heating being the most important one -
i paid £1.2K on a freaking phone - i expect to have software support up to scratch - not bottom of the line
just because you're happy with your s21U and you prefer to stay on May patch till November, dont assume everyone is

Maybe they should seed these updates based on people - not countries - eg: some who wants to get it earlier and those who dont care and can get it next year
Never said I was happy, just saying that 2 weeks for a useless update isn't gonna change anything in your life.

So just stop asking about monthly updates, nobody cares if this is not the last security patch, and let's wait for real new fixes and features.

That's what I meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lodix

80s Baby

Jun 15, 2014
This is joke, let's say they have bugs in build... Just say there is a problem with it and we get it in next few days or they skip this month. No news is worse than bad news.

I moved from OP as I was tired of lack of updates and late updates but well, looks like this trend is following me...
same here. i were kinda happy in the beginning when samsung released their updates way faster than even google did.

Nat.smith26

Dec 3, 2020
I will just say one thing, speak for yourself, not for all of us. As you can see nobody =! all of us here.

It is really bad to speak for other people where clearly there is bunch of people who thing opposite.
But of course I speak for myself, I just give my opinion.

You did too, that's OK if we disagree.

tim2london

Mar 12, 2013
Never said I was happy, just saying that 2 weeks for a useless update isn't gonna change anything in your life.

So just stop asking about monthly updates, nobody cares if this is not the last security patch, and let's wait for real new fixes and features.

That's what I meant.
the thing that annoyed me about your replies is how you like to express yourself in the name of everyone
NOBODY CARES - but you - eg: you're a sad little man with everyone else on the other side of the topic

please DO NOT make generalisations unless you can read everyone's mind - you dont know what EVERYONE thinks
just be fair and say: I dont care so why do you care?
its just a different tone

I care, others do, some dont - why must we ALWAYS draw a line of me and the rest?

WHY cant we just get along

Reactions: joloxx9joloxx9

Nat.smith26

Dec 3, 2020
the thing that annoyed me about your replies is how you like to express yourself in the name of everyone
NOBODY CARES - but you - eg: you're a sad little man with everyone else on the other side of the topic

please DO NOT make generalisations unless you can read everyone's mind - you dont know what EVERYONE thinks
just be fair and say: I dont care so why do you care?
its just a different tone

I care, others do, some dont - why must we ALWAYS draw a line of me and the rest?

WHY cant we just get along
If you really care about having the last security patch that early, then I don't know what to say.

Like I said, there are a lot of other things to fix before worrying about it.

But ok if you think that's a priority, We'll agree to disagree on that.

End of topic.

skymera

Mar 28, 2010
Thanks, I will check it. Is it going to change CSC?
CSC does not change. Mine is still EVR.

It's noted in the Odin threads but ensure you apply the HOME_CSC file so your data is not wiped.

Uploading a screenshot from my phone so apologies in advanced if this takes up the whole screen!

Still EVR after flashing THL June update
Screenshot_20210616-172923_Settings.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: joloxx9joloxx9

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
CSC does not change. Mine is still EVR.

It's noted in the Odin threads but ensure you apply the HOME_CSC file so your data is not wiped.

Uploading a screenshot from my phone so apologies in advanced if this takes up the whole screen!

Still EVR after flashing THL June update
View attachment 5339925
u cant change csc only if flashing any oxm multi csc firmware , coz detect ur sim card .
changing csc only way now via samkey .

Top Liked Posts