• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General AUHD - Sep 2021 | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 2nd Sep 2021

Search This thread

rafafischer

Sep 27, 2019
Canoas
www.rafafischer.com
I'm Curious about the absence of other Multi-CSCs being released, basicaly, all releases after June 10 are from OXM... Some North American's CSC are stuck in the April's Patch end and others for Asia where release in mid-May. My region (ZTO) received the last updade on May 1 and is going to a 2 months hiatus, this is the most strange release pattern I seen since adopted Samsung high lines of Smartphones...

Dum3

Feb 18, 2012
Anyone in the UK can update to June patch now with Smart switch on pc.
Yeah, just did that and bricked my phone, dumb idea, installed smart switch, found the update, started process, then went to eat somehting, came back and phone is stuck in emergency recovery mode. No power surge since i had my phone connected to the laptop, so this is some stupid bug with smart switch and now i have to get to samsung service because nothing works, odin doesn't work, tried everything that i found in google for samsung phones.

Reactions: Beso

DarrylHughes

May 10, 2016
Yeah, just did that and bricked my phone, dumb idea, installed smart switch, found the update, started process, then went to eat somehting, came back and phone is stuck in emergency recovery mode. No power surge since i had my phone connected to the laptop, so this is some stupid bug with smart switch and now i have to get to samsung service because nothing works, odin doesn't work, tried everything that i found in google for samsung phones.
I did use Smart Switch to update mine but the process was far from smooth. The first few times it would start downloading get to xx% and come up with an error. Eventually it went to 100% and then told me I needed to free up 30gb of drive space on my laptop. I already had 20gb free! This was on my works laptop so I couldn't really free up 30gb.

When I got home I tried on my own laptop and this was more successful but took nearly an hour.

XkobiX

Apr 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

XkobiX

Apr 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Auf6 via OTA in Israel (ILO) few minutes ago.
If it came to my country, probably everyone will get it soon as we got all last updates pretty late.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-112911_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-112911_Software update.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 80

jigna

Dec 16, 2010
stuck in emergency recovery mode
So if you plug it in, does Odin recognise it? If it does, get the firmware version you already have running (not the new one you want to update) and push that to the phone. This has happened to me twice before and that's how I fixed it.

if Odin doesn't see it then, might be no other option but to send back to Samsung.

Top Liked Posts