• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General AUIE - Oct 2021 | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 27th Sep 2021

Search This thread

russellcausier

Jun 28, 2015
More than happy with latest update AUHD!Best battery I've had
Screenshot_20210922-115451_Device care.jpg

Reactions: mpore14

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
First beta so expect:
- bugs
- bugs
- bugs
- worse battery life
- worst speed
- bugs
- bugs

So far I heard that camera is faster and maybe a bit better, but i would recommend it only for people who want to test it and can have broken things on the phone etc.
After a clean install it's not too bad, my battery isn't as bad, I few frame drops here and there, apps open instantly, touch response feels faster, camera app is definitely smoother, the lag when closing the camera has gone, like the animation of minimising it has gone it's now smooth.

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
G
After a clean install it's not too bad, my battery isn't as bad, I few frame drops here and there, apps open instantly, touch response feels faster, camera app is definitely smoother, the lag when closing the camera has gone, like the animation of minimising it has gone it's now smooth.
Good to hear that. I might try, but not the first beta, we will see in week time, I am really happy with the current stable version. It doesnt heat, battery is quite good and everything works nice, no point to move into bugged version. Also we will see when they release it in uk as it is a bit funny at the moment taht there is nothing in Samsung members.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
G

Good to hear that. I might try, but not the first beta, we will see in week time, I am really happy with the current stable version. It doesnt heat, battery is quite good and everything works nice, no point to move into bugged version. Also we will see when they release it in uk as it is a bit funny at the moment taht there is nothing in Samsung members.
As soon as beta 2 is out the UK will start receiving it, beta 2 could arrive this week, if not it'll 100% be on Tuesday, every 2 weeks.

Reactions: joloxx9joloxx9

Top Liked Posts