General FXBD - MAR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 14th March

Search This thread
AUIE October Security Patch is now out for S21 Ultra on DBT. Seems like the generic patch with overall stability improvement. Will check performance and battery after updating over the next few days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-115142_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-115142_Software update.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 220

Joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Good to see that update October is up.

I am thinking about csc change from EVR(UK ee) to dbt to have updates quicker. Any disadvantages? Both firmware are OXM and I usually download DBT anyway and flash it.

frostnicko

Feb 8, 2015
Baku
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hello there. I have a problem. There is lag on Samsung Keyboard while typing messages in Instagram DM. Is this an Instagram related issue? Does this happen to you too?

I am giving an example. A few milliseconds after writing the letters, the word is written or it is deleted late when deleting the word.

StefanMagu

Apr 12, 2021
Hello there. I have a problem. There is lag on Samsung Keyboard while typing messages in Instagram DM. Is this an Instagram related issue? Does this happen to you too?

I am giving an example. A few milliseconds after writing the letters, the word is written or it is deleted late when deleting the word.
I come from a Huawei phone so i installed Microsoft swiftkey as i was used to it. You can use that as your main keyboard i can assure you there are no bugs.

D

Deleted member 8730448

It could still arrive this week but I doubt it. I'll be shocked if Samsung make beta users wait 3 weeks for a bug fix, I know it's beta and people chose to sign up for it but the people having random reboots need a fix.
I guess there are a lot of bugs to fix. Otherwise there was no reason to wait 3 weeks.

But the demand for a faster release is understandable.

Top Liked Posts