Automatic call recording POCO X3

Search This thread

rudolphr

Jan 25, 2021
There's a simple magisk module available to get miui dialer and messages which enables native call recording too there's no need to flash different region ROMs, i think posting links is not allowed but you can google or search telegram.

magisk slows everything a bit, eats up battery maybe not much but does.
other problem gogle eventually figures and gp stops working,
i would flash whole firmware for native recording like drumfc described

aap7

Feb 5, 2010
I use Xiaomi EU 12.0.8.0 and this includes Call Recorder (standard phone app from Miui instead of the Google one which does not include this).
Google Pay, Banking apps, Pokemon Go, etc. work out of the box without the need of flashing Magisk or relocking bootloader.
I'm very happy with this rom so far and I didn't find any bugs after a few days.

I use Xiaomi EU 12.0.8.0 and this includes Call Recorder (standard phone app from Miui instead of the Google one which does not include this).
Google Pay, Banking apps, Pokemon Go, etc. work out of the box without the need of flashing Magisk or relocking bootloader.
I'm very happy with this rom so far and I didn't find any bugs after a few days.
you can use xiaomi.eu rom with bootloader locked and the stock boot partition.

I use and I can use netflix and others apps without problems

lebigmac

Account currently disabled
Jan 31, 2017
Can somebody who has Indonesian or other Asian stock firmware that has native call recording enabled, upload only the stock dialer app please? Thank you.

Hello, I have the Poco X3 NFC with the global firmware.
These apps don't record anything (neither Boldbeast nor CubeACR)
I'm trying to install the Indian firmware, as it has the call recorder in the dialer out-of-the-box but I get this error: "Looks like current ROM's Network carrier type is different from that in the Recovery package"

Any tips on what to do next? Thank you in advance.

One person says to install Indian firmware. The other person says to install Indonesian firmware. Which one should I install? Do both the Indian as well as the Indonesian firmware contain dialer app with call recording capabilities?
Can anyone with Indian firmware please confirm this? Thanks!

Last edited:

lebigmac

Account currently disabled
Jan 31, 2017
bump. Anybody from India use Poco X3 NFC with Indian firmware? Can you please check if you have native call recording ability in your stock dialer app? Thanks!

Mak.b

Jul 12, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
bump. Anybody from India use Poco X3 NFC with Indian firmware? Can you please check if you have native call recording ability in your stock dialer app? Thanks!
The Indian Rom comes with google dialer and messaging though native call recording is enabled there are two problems with that,

First and major one is that the other person hears a voice that" this call is being recorded" in Urdu/Hindi which might end up embarrassing you or the other person being annoyed.
Secondly the call recording might end abruptly if you open an app or the screen turns off or for other reasons.
Also the google dialer doesn't support automatic call recording you"ll have to record each call individually.

Indonesian Rom on the other hand comes with mi dialer and messaging which supports native call recording and automatic call recording without having the above mentioned issues.

Reactions: lebigmac

poco2

Jan 22, 2021
Indonesian Rom on the other hand comes with mi dialer and messaging which supports native call recording and automatic call recording without having the above mentioned issues.

both apps look also much nicer than mountain view malware, the only problem i cannot figure how to have caller id names for public places. despite i left yellowpages mi app intact.

zpisudziad

Sep 13, 2021
Install the indonesian firmware.

Hello can you tell if I can follow your guide for Poco F3, safely with relocking bootloader?
I want to go from global stock to indonesian stock using clear all and lock but members of Poco F3 thread say relocking will result in brick.
Could it be because of differences between Poco F3 models?

zpisudziad

Sep 13, 2021
1.-Unloock Bootloader.
2.-Flash the indonesian firmware with Xiaomi Flash Tools and select clean all and lock to close the bootloader.
Download-and-Install-Mi-Flash-Tool-Latest-Version-for-Windows.png

@lebigmac

He said relocking is fine. I do not understand why conflicting information.

Top Liked Posts