• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Automatic shutdown according to battery percentage app or Magisk module.

Search This thread

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
ahhh we have almost the same issue but my issue is whenever my battery percentage reach 20% wifi get disconnected i need to to setting and wifi and click scan again for it to get reconnected i think it is some sort of battery saver 😭

i hate it whenever i'm playing it disconnect me

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Xiaomi Poco F3
Actually, I'm not asking about an issue.

I'm asking if anyone knows of an app or module for Magisk that can shutdown the device accordingly to battery percentage.

I'd really like to set my phone to shutdown when the battery hits 15%.
Macrodroid can (with root). It's like a simpler tasker app. I'll pm you my telegram link, i can send you a quick video if you like...?

Reactions: Nemix77

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
As the title says, is there any app or Magisk module that can automatically shutdown your device according to battery percentage?

Magisk module : Advanced Charging Controller (acc)
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/advanced-charging-controller-acc.3668427/

It has features as:
Shutdown at set percentage, eg. 20%
Stop charging when reach a percentage, eg. 75%

Cool down charging, so the device and battery won't be very hot using temperature detect on battery.

Charging voltage/current limitation.

Charge cool down as set, eg. 50 seconds charge and 10 seconds cool down without charging, then repeat.

Read the README in github.

ACC app has some issues. Module is working better and updated.
The module will need you to manually edit the settings profile, and you need to use command line.

If you just want to stop charging at certain percentage, Battery Charge Limit is enough.
On F-droid
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.slash.batterychargelimit/
Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slash.batterychargelimit&hl=en&gl=US

Both need root.

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
AccA is faulty.

Use the Magisk module.

You might want to ask cutsom ROM developers because they had managed to get smart charge working, so there's definitely control file that works.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
I got Acc with AccA working!

I was testing the charging switches without plugging in the charger, my bads...o_O

Some how Battery Charge Limit does not work, it's a simpler app and I used it with my Mi Pad 4 so I thought it would just work with the Poco F3.

Check ACC control config what control file your phone uses, then see in Battery Charge Limit if you can select that control file manually.

I think it can also manually write the control file, but not quite sure.

Nemix77

Nov 11, 2011
Toronto
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Poco F3
Check ACC control config what control file your phone uses, then see in Battery Charge Limit if you can select that control file manually.

I think it can also manually write the control file, but not quite sure.

Yeah I figured that, but since I have Acc with AccA working there's really no need to go back to Battery Charge Limit.

Last edited:

Jinzuken

Feb 1, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah I figured that, but since I have Acc with AccA working there's realy not need to go back to Battery Charge Limit.

Just to clear the things that you've already said

You mean ACC with AccA is working properly? If not, is there any problems with using ACC with AccA app?

I used ACC with AccA app before on my raphael times with EvoX Custom ROM, works well and haven't encountered any problems with using with ACC via AccA App

Top Liked Posts