• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Automatically change live wallpapers?

Search This thread

feneso

Oct 5, 2013
Brasilia
Hello all...

I'm looking for any solution for my "issue"... Actually, that's not an issue... it's just a goal in my S10+ homescreen setup.

I recently installed those amazing APKs of MIUI12 Super Live Wallpapers, they are really great!

My goal is that my device automatically changes the Live Wallpaper in a specific time of the day.

I know the walls are day/night mode sensitive, but there are bright and dark ones that do not respond to d/n trigger.

In addition, I ABSOLUTELY HATE LIGHT THEMES IN MY APPS. That is why I'd like my phone to change between installed Super Live Wallpapers APKs... I would love to use them in light and dark modes, according day/night hours, and keeping everything else in the phone in dark mode.

Can somone point me a solution?? Macrodroid? Tasker? I am not good with those... And Could not do it with Bixby Routine.

Really hopes someone can help me here!

Regards!

r4Rok

Dec 16, 2012
Hello all...

My goal is that my device automatically changes the Live Wallpaper in a specific time of the day.

There are many wallpaper change applications that let you change wallpapers at specific time/intervals. One that you can start by in addition to already available "stock wallpaper picker" is an application called "Google Wallpaper." You can find it over here:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper

feneso

Oct 5, 2013
Brasilia
There are many wallpaper change applications that let you change wallpapers at specific time/intervals. One that you can start by in addition to already available "stock wallpaper picker" is an application called "Google Wallpaper." You can find it over here:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper

Thanks for your reply
I Know the app you suggested and already have it.
But the app does not have any kind of settings at all.

r4Rok

Dec 16, 2012
Thanks for your reply
I Know the app you suggested and already have it.
But the app does not have any kind of settings at all.

Since, I had tried many wallpaper utilities in the recent past when I was looking for the one that can change the wallpapers separately and at a specified time, here are a few that I finalized.:

1. Casualis:Auto wallpaper change
2. Daily Wallpapers - Auto Change Wallpapers
3. Changer - Wallpaper Manager

All these apps are available on Google Play Store. Maybe, you can find your best one.