Question Automatically switch to 60hz bug

Search This thread

Hawkiinz

Feb 19, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi,

I received my F3 and sometimes I notice that sometimes it automatically switches to 60hz while I am in 120hz.

For example, I unlock my phone, it is in 60hz on the home screen and I have to launch an application (for example Play Store) so that it switches back to 120hz.

I think it's a sofware issue but are other people having the same problem than me ?

GeForce66

• May 28, 2011
    St. Pölten
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    I have seen an youtube review where minimizing Genshin Impact (a game) switches the phone to 60Hz.
    You then have to go to the settings and briefly switch to 60Hz and back to 120Hz to get it working again.

Looks like a software bug to me - don't have my phone yet to check it out myself (Amazon DE launch disaster ...)

ErriK89

Oct 19, 2010
    Milan
    Unfortunately, it's not a bug but a "feature". Stupid xiaomi MIUI feature of dynamic refresh rate that force 60Hz on almost all videogames, youtube, netflix...
    Same as POCO X3 and all MI 11 family. I hope that custom fw, like xiaomi.eu, will solve this!

djuroue1

Nov 9, 2011
    Go to app management and delete battery and performance app data, not Cache but data.If you dont see baterry and performance go on three dots up right and select all apps.Now you have yt and all aps on 120hz.After some time you need to do this again.For now I am happy with this solution to have yt on 120hz.

Reactions: GeForce66

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Go to app management and delete battery and performance app data, not Cache but data.If you dont see baterry and performance go on three dots up right and select all apps.Now you have yt and all aps on 120hz.After some time you need to do this again.For now I am happy with this solution to have yt on 120hz.