• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

General Avoid the Xiaomi Mi 11

Search This thread

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
Lmao, Xiaomi did the worst 888 smartphones with the Mi 11 and Mi 11 Ultra in terms of battery consumption. Even the Ultra has worse battery life than OP9 Pro and Oppo Find X3 Pro that have 10% less battery capacity.
More than 1 day with beavy usage? Even with light use, i struggle to get 24h with no more than 3h of SOT. Average, it last me 18h with 5h of SOT with light use, 60hz FHD+
Cough...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-17-00-34-24-193_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-17-00-34-24-193_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 130

uscool

Jul 20, 2011
And your point is ...?
It's hard to understand it just happened without any impact maybe you were unlucky and got a defective unit it happens also if it was such widespread issue we would have heard more about it

also my battery is good I get around 6 hrs+ sot easily, that's at 120hz fhd I don't see any difference between fhd and qhd so don't see the point using qhd

also everyone uses different apps and have things running in the background effects battery life

uscool

Jul 20, 2011
Lmao, Xiaomi did the worst 888 smartphones with the Mi 11 and Mi 11 Ultra in terms of battery consumption. Even the Ultra has worse battery life than OP9 Pro and Oppo Find X3 Pro that have 10% less battery capacity.
More than 1 day with beavy usage? Even with light use, i struggle to get 24h with no more than 3h of SOT. Average, it last me 18h with 5h of SOT with light use, 60hz FHD+

I easily get 6hr+ sot 120hz fhd , but everyone's usage is different so hard to compare why some get lower

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-16-21-24-41-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-16-21-24-41-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 83

4r44444

Jul 13, 2014
The Mi 11 is just brilliant and the battery is EXTREME good for me... Much much better than the Mi9. I can play all day and look videos and things and still have after 8 hours like 50%
And it is charged up so fast too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just updated to xiaomi.eu stable miui 12.5.9.0 Android 11, and the battery lasts almost 2 days on 5g, max brightness 70% of the time, wqhd+ and 120hz...
    don't avoid the mi 11
    I have no such issues as thread starter with my Mi 11 (that I have been using for 2 months)

there isnt a smartphone with top of the line SOC Like Mi 11s (snapdragon 888) that can last more than a day od heavy use - complaining about battery is pointless with flagships - they all struggle to get more than a day of use (especially with 120Hz enabled)

I have been using my Mi 11 without any case or protection whatsoever since I bought it and I have zero scratches or dents - this phone uses latest gorilla glass victus on the front and gorilla glass 6 on the back - same as every other 2021 flagship
    there are no compromises made when it comes to build quality of this phone

the only thing I can agree with are poor thermals but only when playing most demanding games on highest graphics - phone does get uncomfortably hot (but I have to check if this has been fixed in MIUI 12.5)

you were unlucky and got a defective unit - advising people to stay away from this phone because you were unlucky is laughable
    this could have happened with any other brand of phone you bought

do you **** on Samsung because bunch of note7 burst into flames?

and no, I am not a fanboy
    android phones I have owned so far: HTC Desire, HTC One X, Sony Z1, LG G4, Samsung Note8
    Whenever you see specs for high end phones, you will always see 120hz and WQHD+...but not all phones can do both at the same time, with the most amazing amoled panel haptic feedback, 1500 nits and SD888. How could a 4600 mAh phone last 2 days with these specs? I have my Mi 11 with that rubbish Germany EEA VF (vodafone) rom and it's pretty bad, but tomorrow my time will come to unlock my bootloader and apply the latest xiaomi.eu rom.
    OP means he doesnt remember or recall what impacted the edge of his device. That 100% is impact damage.
    FRIENDLY REMINDER

There will always be people who like/love a device, those who dislike/hate it. Everyone's experience with a device is different. And everyone is allowed to express their opinion on this forum. If someone doesn't like a device and is recommending not buying it, remember to not take it personally if you like/love the device and that it is not targeted towards you.

If you don't agree with their opinion, you can say so in the thread, but politely. That disagreement of opinion should not violate any of the Forum Rules, especially the ones related to language, behaviour, rudeness, personal attacks, etc. or appropriate action will be taken.

Please, be kind to each other. Always. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    @catalindobre Then dont be in this forum, sell your phone and bye..

Pff dont be such a kid about it. Why would you start a thread to bash the phone of which this place is for? Or you just want attention? It is either way cringe and sad.

It is a fine phone, of all the thousands of phones, you found a cracked one. But ALL phones are bad now. Makes sense..