General CXD3 - APR | GALAXY S23 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-S918B) | 22nd April

Search This thread

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
Hi all, I am on S1AWD1 and I am currently having really poor wifi at work on wifi6. Is there a newer software I could move onto which will fix this wifi issue?

Thanks

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
Not a Wifi or OS issue, it's the router that has poor coverage.
Thanks but the router is a high performance one that works perfectly with all laptops and phones within the office including my previous S21 Ultra but this S23 has a common fault with Wifi6 and I was wondering if that has been fixed with a newer software?

Thanks but the router is a high performance one that works perfectly with all laptops and phones within the office including my previous S21 Ultra but this S23 has a common fault with Wifi6 and I was wondering if that has been fixed with a newer software?
What is your source for the "S23 Ultra has a common fault with WiFi6"?

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
What is your source for the "S23 Ultra has a common fault with WiFi6"?

Theres also multiple reddit threads, it seems wifi6 is an issue with Galaxy devices in general although I never used to have the issued with my S21U. In the UK I have unlimited 5G so wouldn't be an issue but I am currently in the UAE and data is expensive so I rely on the Wi-Fi.

If your phone doesnt have the issue you either dont have wifi6, or it shows its a hardware issue?

Joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Theres also multiple reddit threads, it seems wifi6 is an issue with Galaxy devices in general although I never used to have the issued with my S21U. In the UK I have unlimited 5G so wouldn't be an issue but I am currently in the UAE and data is expensive so I rely on the Wi-Fi.

If your phone doesnt have the issue you either dont have wifi6, or it shows its a hardware issue?
WiFI 6 user here - no issues at all, however I had similar problem when I had 160Mhz channel on, after switching it off problem was gone.

I have retry it

None of these sources mention any issue with signal strength. They're just mentioning issues like Wi-Fi not having an internet connection but it's connected to the network, etc... lmao

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
None of these sources mention any issue with signal strength. They're just mentioning issues like Wi-Fi not having an internet connection but it's connected to the network, etc... lmao
Sorry by poor WiFi I meant that it was always connected but with the " connected without Internet "

Managed to disabled WiFi 6 on the router and it's working fine now so definitely a Samsung issue with WiFi 6

e.kabashi95

May 14, 2015
All fine here with tp link ax1800 wifi 6, now lets go back to topic of this thread (latest firmare update).

Darbar1701

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2016
I'm hoping the June update will drop tomorrow morning, I can feel it in me bones😏😏😏, EUX (Ireland) here

Reactions: bodomfan

Top Liked Posts