• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Axer kitkat beta v1

Search This thread

arnabgharay

Aug 24, 2012
sonarpur,kolkata
this rom is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android 4.4.2 (kk), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device.

* i am not responsible for bricked devices, dead sd cards, thermonuclear
* war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
* directions. You are choosing to make these modificiations, and
* if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, i will
* laugh at you.

FEATURES OF THE ROM
1.fully stock
2.themes coming soon
3.deodexed
4.its in beta stage
Wait for the clean build, then I will show u how I builds themes

How to do it :3
1.download the rom
2.put it on the memory card
3.boot into recovery
4.clear data cache dalvik cache and system
5.install the rom ,ohhh wait
6.after rom installed again flash the unite 2 rooting process
7.now your rom is rooted enjoy

FLASH THIS FOR ROOT

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxU9whdfpASRTGg3enZ0TGpjMlU/edit?usp=docslist_api

GUYS ONE REQUEST TO ALL USER OF GIONEE M2, I CREATED THIS ROM AFTER MANY HOURS OF WORK,BEFORE TAKING AS A BASE LET ME KNOW ,I WILL SOON ADD A THEME ZIP U CAN USE IT IN UR ROM ***WITH PROPER CRDIT***

if you like my work don't say just press thanks button

Last edited:

dhanmohan

How to do it :3
1.download the rom
2.put it on the memory card
3.boot into recovery
4.clear data cache dalvik cache and system
5.install the rom ,ohhh wait
6.after rom installed again flash the unite 2 rooting process
7.now your rom is rooted enjoy

FLASH THIS FOR ROOT

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxU9whdfpASRTGg3enZ0TGpjMlU/edit?usp=docslist_api

if you like my work don't say just press thanks button

arnab bro.. u rocks... thnk u for kitkat rom... nw i will upgrade from axer jb to kk ?

cool_ravi78

Dec 27, 2012
noida
Thanks bro for ur hardwork ..as we also working on that rom but stuck at autofocus ..but u solve that u r a true dev ...good to see u in further dev ...those who wnaa screenshot for arnab hard work
here are few screenshot

1c1845bc27d449edae616ddcfac6da2e.jpg

49b2539b837f00ccab96dfd53e325631.jpg

aa1ffce148e81eb7c329623f4a855e31.jpg

b9349bc47681cf9917f1afde1d6b6905.jpg

As it not prerooted so u can easily root it via root master here the link for that...
and don't forget to be connected while root using root master
Here the app for rooting
https://copy.com/QKcepoSTTxxgNaYF

As I know arnab hitting thanks button matter more than saying so I already hit that..and thanks once again for ur work...

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
@arnabgharay
thanks for your putting so much of hardwork just for the fun of others .
don't be disheartened by the low count of thanks because just as antutu can't give the true picture of your devices capability , so are the thanks count.
be the miui , axer v2 /v3 or others , i have always loved your work despite gionee putting so much finances in their useless developers they give **** and you give treat as always.
thanks again for such an awesome rom.

Last edited:

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
well u should change the updater script it says kitkat for primo gh2. i was so confused. its running fine.

The Rom has no major bug. I've been trying so hard to find bug. So here is one. Very minor bug though.

There is an option in the gallary named edit. If you click that gallery force closes, other than that everything else works fine.

Then again who needs to edit anyways?

Last edited:

Geo Baby

Aug 18, 2014
Kerala
hey arnab

suggestions for next update

pre root
zip allign

init.d support

change updater script and insert your name name and M2 instead of bhandhan and walton

use the ringtones from original aosp walton port or xolo q700s;it's more cool

add some buid.prop tweaks like 3g tweaks etc

thats all

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
hey arnab

suggestions for next update

pre root
zip allign

init.d support

change updater script and insert your name name and M2 instead of bhandhan and walton

use the ringtones from original aosp walton port or xolo q700s;it's more cool

add some buid.prop tweaks like 3g tweaks etc

thats all
1.may be init.d scripts must not be include rather give link to the compatible ones as it gives us more flexibility .(as i am using TDT but if pureperformcance is pre installed i may have some problem removing the latter than installing the other. )
2.another suggestion : please add some lockscreen (i've loved the roms with custom lockscreen like as of xperia , s4 etc.) if it doesn't make the rom heavy.
3.change your name to @awesome_arnab ! i am serious

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Very minor bug though.

There is an option in the gallary named edit. If you click that gallery force closes, other than that everything else works fine.
yeah i've encountered same problem .

Geo Baby

Aug 18, 2014
Kerala
1.may be init.d scripts must not be include rather give link to the compatible ones as it gives us more flexibility .(as i am using TDT but if pureperformcance is pre installed i may have some problem removing the latter than installing the other. )
2.another suggestion : please add some lockscreen (i've loved the roms with custom lockscreen like as of xperia , s4 etc.) if it doesn't make the rom heavy.
3.change your name to @awesome_arnab ! i am serious

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

yeah i've encountered same problem .

It's a confirmed bug. Use alternative gallery app. I suggest quick pic. It's small but good

Reactions: aki_007

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
It's a confirmed bug. Use alternative gallery app. I suggest quick pic. It's small but good
have you tried https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByszKrUuNNt8ZjN1dFNndUFzclk&usp=sharing#list and https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3ebGWPSWWJgRDN6RGdKZ2wwMFU
they're just amazing system wide audio mods with very low ram consumption.
i've been using them for months along with V4A and XHIFI .
just try and tell me .
PS - don't forget to take nandroid backup before (try onandroid - it can make nandroid backup without going into recovery ; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1620255)

Last edited:

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
Works just root using the zip provided here. See I have modified the status bar quicksettings using gravitybox n xposed

Sent from my WALTON PRIMO HM using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1413058489860.jpg
    1413058489860.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 137

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
Found few more bugs. The battery drains pretty fast. Even the wifi is turned off it consumes battery like its on. Google play services also consumes battery a lot. There are many bloatwares needs to be removed. If the screen stays on n u do nothing it still drops by 1% every 5 minutes. Weird!

Hope it helps in development.

Sent from my m2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts