AXON 7 phone not found

Search This thread

klałn

Nov 6, 2016
klałn thank you for your help assist. I did all above steps. Edl end process with success status but after reset in my phone nothing change. Whats wrong?
You flashed recovery and still have an original one?
Edit:
You got warning screen at boot, saying the software can't be checked for corruption?

michalflondra

Nov 7, 2015
Sorry for delay.
If I remember correctly, rom will "repair" itself and bring the original recovery, if you don't boot to it asap, after flashing and reboot.
Yyyyy i can't understand you. in my phone everything working fine apart from twrp witch can't properly install itself as recovery.

michalflondra

Nov 7, 2015
Or you mean that this screen "the software can't be checked for corruption" is about that something is wrong with my phone? I got this screen after unlocking bootloader according to your directions.

klałn

Nov 6, 2016
Yyyyy i can't understand you. in my phone everything working fine apart from twrp witch can't properly install itself as recovery.
I meant to boot straight to recovery using keys, after flashing twrp in edl/fastboot.
Or you mean that this screen "the software can't be checked for corruption" is about that something is wrong with my phone? I got this screen after unlocking bootloader according to your directions.
That's ok, when phone is unlocked.
What ROM do you recommend?
Depends what will fill your needs.
SL!M8 B04 may fail in the future. I woke up one day and discover, that phone was powered off. After powering on, there was quick blink and phone goes to edl. I thought it was dead that time, because hard reset didn't worked.

Nougat B12 is stable. Yesterday I played a bit with it and discover that Magisk 22.1 is working on it!
It was broken for long time, after Magisk 16.7 update.
Unfortunately, Magisk 22.1 still doesn't work on Oreo B02 and B04 kernels.
Patched B04 kernel would be nice for daydream vr users..

Right now, I came back to raystef66' Pie crDroid, which is solid stable. Yet, you may need V4A or JsmesDSP to improve sound quality and gcam, to have nice quality photos. I recommend Nikita's 7.4 v2.0 gcam.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bootloader Unlock, but ONLY if you replaced aboot file - otherwise, expect bootloop.
    Original emmc_appsboot.mbn in unlock folder from EDL Tool is made for nougat.
    2. Boot phone in edl mode, connect it to pc, run edl tool and choose Flash>Recovery.
    Boot the phone in edl mode what you mean? Boot before connection to PC? You mean power off then power on + volume up ?
    Bootloader Unlock, but ONLY if you replaced aboot file - otherwise, expect bootloop.
    Original emmc_appsboot.mbn in unlock folder from EDL Tool is made for nougat.
    2. Boot phone in edl mode, connect it to pc, run edl tool and choose Flash>Recovery.
    Boot the phone in edl mode what you mean? Boot before connection to PC? You mean power off then power on + volume up ?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone