|B|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Sense 2.1 / Titanium ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of Wi
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch HD (Blackstone) device.

This is the old thread for the Sense 2.1 / Titanium builds. From now on, new builds will be posted in THIS THREAD.

Please go there to download and discuss new builds. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to check out my other Blackstone ROM based on Windows Mobile 6.1 check this link.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoCake

advanceweld

May 16, 2008
Sydney
www.awrgroup.com.au
Great ROM

Thanks NRG for yet another great ROM. Have been using NRG ROM's on my Touch Pro for several weeks now and finally received my new HD only a few hours after this ROM went up. (Good timing or what :eek:). It is running fine so far and thought I may as well chip in for this little baby's ROM as well. It's just a little something towards beverages to keep the motivation up on the HD ROM side of the portfolio. I highly recommend others to follow if you enjoy NRG ROMs like I do.

Confirmation number: 0FC8247145109742J

Last edited:

Grg42

Apr 8, 2009
Wow! I found this post.. Downloading.. :D
I can only repeat myself again: Thank you for the music... err sorry ... for cooking! :cool:

Bye I need to run change the ROM...

Status
Not open for further replies.