B322 Out

Search This thread

gadget1999

Jan 3, 2012
It seems all the links to B322 are down. Can someone help to upload a mirror if still has it? thanks in advance!

Davinci50

Jun 11, 2015
Media
The link on the index page worked for me if you can't get it, reply here with an email I'll send you a link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I must have been the odd duck. I never had ONE issue with 4.3...NEVER. Other than the interface of 4.3 being a little dated,
    I had excellent results. Had Huawei not had the easy option of going back to 4.3 from 5.1.1, I would have stayed on 4.3
    The only issue so far, is I still can't get the launcher to stick. I rarely power off/reboot, so it's no biggie.

Same here. I tried the first release of lp. What number? Can't rem. Does not matter. Did not like it. Battery issue mostly. So back to 4.3..Everyone is different. It is a good thing..right. I am hoping in the end. We will have a stable lp and cm. Best of both worlds..yea!
    This week Huawei pushed out build B322 to a small group of testers that included some important patches. The feedback was good, and it appears the next build is the candidate to be released to the public. That means all users with a B3XX build should receive an OTA update, and Huawei will also post a public file for anyone to download and flash by SD card. Just because the Android L update will be made public again, that does not mean it will be the last build. Huawei will continue to monitor the community feedback and deliver a maintenance release that includes additional improvements. If everything goes according to plan, the update will be available to all by the end of next week.

https://community.gethuawei.com/friendly_user_trials/mate_2_android_l_fut/b/weblog/archive/2015/08/28/public-release-of-android-l-coming-soon
    Not what I read. I read someone else said that. And they were guessing. What has been posted was not part of any private testing group. They were OTA to anyone wanting to try. As for B322, no one has said that officially. Not even Taylor.

You really make a lot of assumptions huh Moody? I stated this is what Taylor told me SPECIFICALLY AND DIRECTLY in one of my posts in this thread, and yet you still say he didn't. So I'm lying? See the attachment...A direct screen shot from Taylor.

And yes, I didn't sign an agreement, but as I stated in the thread, I will honour their wishes as they are allowing me to be a beta tester and I am getting updates.
    Huawei just announced public release of Lollipops for MT2L03 next week.

Sent from my MT2L03 using XDA Free mobile app
    You don't have to apologize.

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2 using XDA Free mobile app

Didn't see this earlier. Yes I do, I'm Canadian :D It's what we do.