• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

B851 official firmware download

Search This thread

its the peanut

Jul 9, 2014
Delft
Anybody facing distorted voice calls or something like that. I called somebody and he could not hear me and there there is no sound here

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L07 met Tapatalk

j_ras12

Feb 22, 2015
There is no option to switch only to 3g or 2g
I do not have H+ nor 2g only 3g all the time (my carrier does not support 4g so it is not important to me)
How to fix that? is there a third party app

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
Anyone knows if B851 will be available for L10? I don't know if I should wait or go back to kitkat. I love new features and look, but bugs are killing me..

Reactions: naxos

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Think it's merged into the system app. If I think what you wanna do is copy it to another firmware right?

Yes

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Guys there is an apk released by huawei long time ago to get this permission on any LOLLIPOP rom..just search on google PM PLUS APK and download it..then you can set which permission to any application you use

Thank you very much,this is what i was looking for.

abuelzoz2005

Feb 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Guys can someone help me here..
Im on b851 and media server bug is draining my battery like a hell..it's 80% pf apps using battery and I don't know how to stop it even I restarted my phone and I cleared dalvik and cache ram..

pimser

Aug 26, 2011
Anew version is out B839 very stable

I wanted to try the b839 but Im not able to get the local update to work. With forced update the update process just fails right at the beginning.
Since there seams to be a problem with local update with TWRP I flashed stock b830 recovery ( b851 not available) but it still fails to update.
I tryed with different update.app (B800, B830, B609 full firmwares) files which worked before without any problems.

Any Idee why it wont work? :confused:
Furtunately, B851 stills runs good.

proudazzzm

Feb 11, 2013
I wanted to try the b839 but Im not able to get the local update to work. With forced update the update process just fails right at the beginning.
Since there seams to be a problem with local update with TWRP I flashed stock b830 recovery ( b851 not available) but it still fails to update.
I tryed with different update.app (B800, B830, B609 full firmwares) files which worked before without any problems.

Any Idee why it wont work? :confused:
Furtunately, B851 stills runs good.
i think the problem in CUST partition.
Try this it would help.
1. Flash TWRP again do factory rest flash My Rom V3.3.
2. Flash Stock Recovery B621 or B623.
3. Update B830 full firmware then B839.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxBPL

87insane

Feb 6, 2009
You can flash Firmware zips via TWRP (newest Version - See changelog). The way above with my Rom are too mouch in my eyes.
Try the local update with TWRP (TWRP recovery menu - flash ZIP) -> with original b830.zip.
Then flash stock recovery and try to update the b839 (lokal update via Android menu).

Or simply wait for full b839...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P7-L10 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts