BA_Diamond_CE_OS_5.2.20275(Build_20275.1.3.3)New Basic ROM updated 12/10/2008

markanthonypr

Feb 17, 2007
Puerto Rico
I tried the following trick and it worked well for me. While SMS inbox or sent box is oppened, slide the hard keyboard, click on the " Lock Fn" ( red botton on my blue unlge I-mate PDA2K ) then release it, then press " Tab " botton ( do not release it yet) and at same time select with the stylus the number of SMS to be higlighted. This worked well for me.

Many thanks for your hint.

Regards,
Glad I could be of help. Try it with the Virtual KB as well. It works too! :)

Sparos

Dec 31, 2008
Hello there:) you need only 1
There's not much to say Friend, just read the thread and choose a rom to download there's 4 here, thay all come with tools for upgrade included,Tip READ the full thread and you see some comments about problems other's have had, and info on how to sort them,
These rom are all fixed and now Finnal versions
Enjoy
swampy395
Dear Swampy
i upload BA_M2D_CE_OS_5220275__Build_20275.1.3.3_V3 successful because i couldn't upload the Extrom. the reason is that any of the application files are working.
maybe i'm doing something wrong.
please advice

regards JD Sparos

swampy395

Apr 28, 2006
west yorkshire
Dear Swampy
i upload BA_M2D_CE_OS_5220275__Build_20275.1.3.3_V3 successful because i couldn't upload the Extrom. the reason is that any of the application files are working.
maybe i'm doing something wrong.
please advice

regards JD Sparos
Hi there
If this is what you downloaded ?? Then the extrom is in the download BA_M2D_CE_OS_5220275__Build_20275.1.3.3_V3 :D

Go here and read http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=435810 post comment in that post for that ROM please:)
regards
swampy395

today12

Sep 14, 2008
hey

I'm trying to upgrade my phone to wm 6 but i keep getting this message on my computer say "app can't start because can't find ruu.dll" or "this is not a valid win32 app." thanks alot for your help.

swampy395

Apr 28, 2006
west yorkshire
I'm trying to upgrade my phone to wm 6 but i keep getting this message on my computer say "app can't start because can't find ruu.dll" or "this is not a valid win32 app." thanks alot for your help.
All files for upgrade are in the download just extract it put device in bootloader connect to PC and launch MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe then hard reset

xypherex

Aug 27, 2007
Surabaya
New ROM

Hi Swampy395, I noticed in the first page is written:

Last edited by swampy395; 03-01-2009 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: new rom

Which one is the new rom last posted, because I have checked all 5 links rom but there's nothing new from the uploading date in the 4shared page.
Thanks

sysp34

WAY TO GO swampy395 for BA_M2D_CE_OS_5220275__Build_20275.1.3.3_V3

i haven't download and upgrading this room

i just newbie with upgrading xda because i don't have one and i just try it yesterday and it work fast and stable on a friend machine at least when i try left

thank you very much Sir swampy395 is there any link for a stable version?

Last edited:

DroidDotBot

Jul 16, 2008
preston
Sir Swampy395 - The Picture Viewer "On Glass

Sir Swampy395 :cool: - The Picture Viewer "On Glass" as I call it, (mr sun dream?'s[Y/N/Viet]) Have you an old dusty ".cab"?
(As My BA shows "Below", "Currently @ NW coast " being - "pimp'd" - .co.ok:D )(manilla[Y/N/<other>]?)

how would it combine with hTC's album2.0_1818.3032.cab - :)cool: for the 'hTC elf') & Brighter BA!!!!:D

pimping my BA {last page} ['jus playing'] :eek:

Attachments

swampy395

Apr 28, 2006
west yorkshire
Sir Swampy395 :cool: - The Picture Viewer "On Glass" as I call it, (mr sun dream?'s[Y/N/Viet]) Have you an old dusty ".cab"?
(As My BA shows "Below", "Currently @ NW coast " being - "pimp'd" - .co.ok:D )(manilla[Y/N/<other>]?)

how would it combine with hTC's album2.0_1818.3032.cab - :)cool: for the 'hTC elf') & Brighter BA!!!!:D

pimping my BA {last page} ['jus playing'] :eek:
sorry no but if you search this site you may find one

r.davare

Dec 31, 2010
I have spent a lot of time soft-resetting. Nothing works. The creater should test it himself before.Thanks for nothing.
Its not about resetting it twice or 3 times! (which I had tried) its about changing the "values" THIS IS A MUST !!!

BEFORE BOOTING PRESS reset+record+camera

then change the below values using camera and record buttons....

Enable_Kitl: NO
Clean Registry Hive: YES
Format Storage: YES

(Info Courtesy: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630416) Tony Chef - thanks.

voila! the TAP screen comes! after a hard Reset.

Its working great, unfortunately, skype sucks on this rom

d-two

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2008
Its not about resetting it twice or 3 times! (which I had tried) its about changing the "values" THIS IS A MUST !!!

BEFORE BOOTING PRESS reset+record+camera

then change the below values using camera and record buttons....

Enable_Kitl: NO
Clean Registry Hive: YES
Format Storage: YES

(Info Courtesy: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630416) Tony Chef - thanks.

voila! the TAP screen comes! after a hard Reset.

Its working great, unfortunately, skype sucks on this rom
Please look at the Date (2008)

r.davare

Dec 31, 2010
2188 sucks bad real bad, very slow - "trods and sticks" ! ! IE and other stuff does not work ( I dont care and wont look up some thread where I can fix this, he should have when he cooked it up ) !

That means, I dont touch the 6.1 + 2 D Manila either !

SWAMPY ROCKS, I'll just stick with his Rom. :)