Question back bottom navigation sensitiv

Search This thread

jojok09

Jan 28, 2017
hi ,
24h after i bought this phone my back bottom navigation sensitiv get low and some time (in 3rd app most) did't work good and must push it many time to work , but home and recents are good work , im google it and saw lots of ppl have this problem with T series

please if any of u know how to fix it help us

ty

Edit: Miui global 13.0.4 stable

Last edited:

llSOULll

hi ,
24h after i bought this phone my back bottom navigation sensitiv get low and some time (in 3rd app most) did't work good and must push it many time to work , but home and recents are good work , im google it and saw lots of ppl have this problem with T series

ty

Did you turn off gesture confirmation. Mine is working fine although took some time getting used to it after using Samsung gestures.

Reactions: jojok09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi ,

ty

Did you turn off gesture confirmation. Mine is working fine although took some time getting used to it after using Samsung gestures.