Back button - Anywhere

Search This thread

JayOni-Sama

Apr 21, 2021
Hello guys this is my first time to post here I need some help and I believe you guys have the enough skills and experience to help me out.
I downloaded this app called Back button - everywhere from the playstore
It's working fine and everything but I was wondering if someone could increase the size of the box "button" or maybe edit the dimensions so it becomes a bit more like a rectangle button or something..
The thing is I'm not using this app for the same thing it was made for, I'm only using it to hide a specific part of my phone screen just to avoid touching that part. So yeah if you guys have an alternative to it I'd appreciate that I have been trying to find anything similar but unfortunately I couldn't, most likely it's the only app that fits my need. I can set it to "do nothing when clicked" also the transparent background is what I love about so yeah
In the photo these are the options I can edit the size but it's limited to that particular area (red box)
Could someone help just make that box a little more bigger? That's all I need thank you
Edit : double it's size horizontally would be perfect. Like.. two boxes next to each other that's the size I need thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210421-065148.jpg
    Screenshot_20210421-065148.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone