• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Back to stock for ls980 sprint

Search This thread

Ortem1UP

Jan 26, 2012
Lake View Terrace
Nexus 7 (2013)
Help with Windows 10

After countless attempts, I can't get LG Flash tool to work.It keeps crashing right after I load the dll and tot files. I click "ok" then I click the yellow arrow and when it gets to "Bin CRC Check" it freezes and the it stops responding. I have to close the program and am left stump on what to do. Please help

dwielunski

Dec 11, 2010
After countless attempts, I can't get LG Flash tool to work.It keeps crashing right after I load the dll and tot files. I click "ok" then I click the yellow arrow and when it gets to "Bin CRC Check" it freezes and the it stops responding. I have to close the program and am left stump on what to do. Please help
Have you tried LGNPST? I installed on Windows 10 with tSilenzio's package and works well

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

gonk24

Mar 7, 2011
How long did you wait? It does take a bit to load up and become ready.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

astherion

Apr 21, 2010
Bender
Last edited:

Ortem1UP

Jan 26, 2012
Lake View Terrace
Nexus 7 (2013)
How long did you wait? It does take a bit to load up and become ready.

Probably very late with this but it might help future Ls980 owners. Seeing as how I still own my LGG2.
So my solution was very simple. Since I have Windows 10, the Flash tool wouldn't respond. It would stay frozen.
So, before I started the program. I would right click on it and select "troubleshoot compatibility", let it run till it detected issues. Then on "select troubleshooting option" I would select "troubleshoot program" an check the option "The program worked in earlier versions", select next, choose windows 7, cuz that's the version of Windows I had before 10, and finally test the program. I would run flawlessly. I flashed my G2 back to stock and when all was done. Save the settings on the troubleshoot menu. Haven't had a problem with Flash Tool since.

Sent from my lv3 using XDA Labs

achuho

Apr 12, 2015
hi every one
please can someone help me i have been facing this problem with my lg g2 Ls980 each time i flash stock rom 4.2.2 it runs in slow motion very very slow, bu when i flash 4.4.2 rom everything work smooth thanks in advance

larryblynn000

Mar 3, 2015
ok i have a old LG g2 that i gad cygenomod istalled now its bricked want to go back to stock its lg-L-S980 ZNFLS980 phone i can get to download mode and get to twrp but otherwise only thing i see is LG logo flashing on and off is there any hope for this phone thanks in advance! also cant get win 10 to recognze the phone when plugged in ive dl the lg drivers

Top Liked Posts