Back to TWRP after instal custom rom

Search This thread

Tako.xue

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys. I have problem and need help. I currently using miui 9.1 and try to installing lineage 15 and gapps in my xiaomi mi 4i ,after installation with success notice and then i choose to reboot but after loading with lineage icon for couple of minutes it takes me back to TWRP again. This is my first time doing this kind of installation. Any solution for this problem?

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Xiaomi Mi 4i
OnePlus 7T
Hey guys. I have problem and need help. I currently using miui 9.1 and try to installing lineage 15 and gapps in my xiaomi mi 4i ,after installation with success notice and then i choose to reboot but after loading with lineage icon for couple of minutes it takes me back to TWRP again. This is my first time doing this kind of installation. Any solution for this problem?
use the required firmware for the respective custom rom .

Reactions: ilhamalif65

ilhamalif65

Dec 29, 2017
Hi mas faiz, i have try what you said since i have same problem (not at all), when i install a custom rom whether it's OS 5.0.1 to 7.1 it's still stuck at the logo.

But when i install custom MIUI rom, it work flawlessly.

I've installed firmware for respective rom, but it doesn't work.

Please help meee

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Xiaomi Mi 4i
OnePlus 7T
Hi mas faiz, i have try what you said since i have same problem (not at all), when i install a custom rom whether it's OS 5.0.1 to 7.1 it's still stuck at the logo.

Please help meee
use miui 6.6.10 or 8.1.5.0. the required firmware is different on each rom. pay attention at first post.

Reactions: ilhamalif65

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please help meee
    use miui 6.6.10 or 8.1.5.0. the required firmware is different on each rom. pay attention at first post.