General Backcover of my Galaxy Fold 3 started Bulging/Swelling!!!

Search This thread

tiltedcookie

May 2, 2022
my 1.5 year old z fold 2 battery also bloated last week after just 1.5years... (i used ~150-200% charge/day mostly with original charger that got delivered with it and I took it back to my carrier where I bought it and have 2 year warranty&insurance)
20220428_090338.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @pieces of cake I added screenshots.

@3mel thanks for the advice. I will have to contact my local consumer advocate because the other options sadly only work if you have many followers. I hope it get's some attraction here on xda.
    sign up to twitter and tweet a short (better) video at tech bloggers, journalists and influencers, it's their followers and reach you're trying to co-opt. Louis Rossman would be a good place to start.
    visit your local consumer advocate, make a better video and tweet it @ some Samsung Europe higher ups. basically get all profile and legal armament you can so that you can to PR shame them into action.

if not that then go around the people telling you no, find their boss and then find his / her boss.
    tell them you're thinking of sharing your experience with Linus Tech Tips and MKBHD on YouTube.
    poop rolls down hill, so you should go higher up.
    @pieces of cake I added screenshots.

@3mel thanks for the advice. I will have to contact my local consumer advocate because the other options sadly only work if you have many followers. I hope it get's some attraction here on xda.
    battery bloated
    Maybe you're watching too much pr0n on the big screen....giving the internals a b0n3r!