Background noise from Dasaita Max6 PX6 4gb/64gb - PX6

dubist

Apr 30, 2011
I've done the work
Now the background noise is gone but I have a click click click click noise coming from the speaker .
It's there when music on mute and when music is louder noticeably in the background the quality is very good but now it's clicking in background

So now changed From background noise to background clicking

What wrong now ? :(

I spliced an RCA cable
Negative is the copper cable
And the isolated is the positive

To this I connected example RR- to copper one
And RR+ to the isolated positive.

Who can help me ? In attachment you can see my work

Attachments

mof1re

Nov 7, 2020
Hello, i have noise problem as well.
PX6, RX3399, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, TDA7850 amplifier. Link: aliexpress.com/item/32993024561.html
But i'm not sure, is it okay to simply cut the cables and just to change linear and nonlinear channels?
I've did it, but i have no sound at all via RCA cables. Even with max volume(on head unit i've tried to set vol to max as well). Same - no sound at all.
Car have built in amplifier (5C6 035 456 C - VAG Number) under driver seat. Skoda Superb II, 10 speakers "Sound System".
This one:

Really tired of this static noise, impossible to listen music on low volume.

papacubanlover

Jan 29, 2008
Experiencing the same phantom white noise

I've read all the posts now and wanted to see if there was a head unit mod or setting resolution to the white noise problem? I have the PX6 connected in my 2012 Camry with a 4ch and 2ch after market amp. I've adjusted presets? , but problem still exists. Do I need to add a ground loop isolator or even a line out converter to help with the Chinese preouts?

Last edited:

Napas2199

Mar 18, 2015
Dasaita PX5 without the DSP option.
I added a Amp Alpine and a DSP external.

I have the two - buzzing or a whining + white noise when playing sound from the HeadUnit

Using the preouts to feed the DSP that feeds the amp simple setup.

• If i use the DSP without the preOuts of the Radio (completely disconnected) to play from a USB Disk or even Bluetooth = No noise completely clean.

• If i use the DSP With the preOuts of the Radio to play from a USB Disk or even Bluetooth = -> White noise gone - But buzzing or whining appear from the Gas Pedal

I will at least ground the HeadUnit to try to resolve the Ground Loop of the head Unit, but the white noise with or without Bluetooth or even wifi seems that will stay.

Already using the PreOuts to feed the Amp, so i have no idea how to remove this background noise that is like trash on the background. With or Without Bluetooth or Wifi behaves the same.

Isn't there any Android head Unit that has a quality, don't want to lose the Android functionality but ...
Does Joying have any better Boards? they seem to be using different hardware now even with Optical sound output but the CPU is old.

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg
Isn't there any Android head Unit that has a quality, don't want to lose the Android functionality but ...
Does Joying have any better Boards? they seem to be using different hardware now even with Optical sound output but the CPU is old.
Don't know, but I have the same complaint. I don't have the whining noise. That's just a ground loop issue, but I do have the low volume white noise hiss that I can't get rid of no matter what I do.....
So if you ever find a unit with good audio quality then PLEASE let me know!

Napas2199

Mar 18, 2015
The units with Premium sound like Alpine/Pioneer/... we lose the functionality and by reading the support forum we suffer from the same issue related with Support, they get outdated fast and the updates is on the first 1-2 years then full stop.
But it's also bugging me how we replace this Android head Units - it will be the 3º in 6 years.

Thinking on
128GB Storage 6GB Ram -> Teyes CC3 or the Joying with the Optical Output.
I have a bad experience with Joying Support on the 4.4 MTCB Units.

Already passed a 5m cable between the Head unit and the trunk and connected to the DSP.
it seems to be the only solid solution its to bypass copper cables completely.

The only concern I see on the optical is that its too young, so bugs like the ones on the CC3 where you are able to lower the sound but the subwoofer is always high... is also a worry.

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg
The units with Premium sound like Alpine/Pioneer/... we lose the functionality and by reading the support forum we suffer from the same issue related with Support, they get outdated fast and the updates is on the first 1-2 years then full stop.
But it's also bugging me how we replace this Android head Units - it will be the 3º in 6 years.

Thinking on
128GB Storage 6GB Ram -> Teyes CC3 or the Joying with the Optical Output.
I have a bad experience with Joying Support on the 4.4 MTCB Units.

Already passed a 5m cable between the Head unit and the trunk and connected to the DSP.
it seems to be the only solid solution its to bypass copper cables completely.

The only concern I see on the optical is that its too young, so bugs like the ones on the CC3 where you are able to lower the sound but the subwoofer is always high... is also a worry.
Yeah, the BIG thing I dislike with the premium sound machines is the loss of functionality. That's a deal breaker for me.
And yes.... this is now my second android head unit in 4 years. They don't seem to last too long.

I have done lot of reading on Joying's optical outputs and I am not too satisfied with that option. It seems to me that it simply brings not fewer problems, but just different ones.

At this point I am seriously thinking of running TWO head units... The 10 inch dasaita for the functionality, and a small single din Pioneer the the audio quality. I just have to figure out how to mount them both without it looking too silly!

iceblue1980

Aug 14, 2020
London
Here is the SOLUTION for all of your issues, regardless of which unit you have, because chances are the reason for the background noise is the SAME.

I experienced same issue with my Dasaita PX30 Android head unit and what you need to make sure to have is:

1. Proper ground connection
2. Noise suppressor 10A
3. EMI Noise suppressors attached to main if not all power cables.

Even at maximum level there is literally zero noise and before that several head units tested produced some noise especially when AC was on.

Ensure you are connecting this properly (check many instructional videos available on YouTube) especially if you have a separate subwoofer installed.

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg
Here is the SOLUTION for all of your issues, regardless of which unit you have, because chances are the reason for the background noise is the SAME.

I experienced same issue with my Dasaita PX30 Android head unit and what you need to make sure to have is:

1. Proper ground connection
2. Noise suppressor 10A
3. EMI Noise suppressors attached to main if not all power cables.

Even at maximum level there is literally zero noise and before that several head units tested produced some noise especially when AC was on.

Ensure you are connecting this properly (check many instructional videos available on YouTube) especially if you have a separate subwoofer installed.
Thanks, but what you are describing is ground loop noise which can happen to most any headunit if your grounds are loose or incomplete. It's a pain to deal with, but it is fixable.

What I have is a low volume hissing noise, like white noise coming from an old tube tv that is not tuned into any station. It is not there at volume 0 but there at anything above 0. It does not change in volume though. It stays low even when the volume is turned up. This hissing is there with both my Dasaita px5 and px6. It is not there with my other head units (pioneer and kenwood) so it is clearly bad quality audio coming directly from the chinese head units.

Al Ferro

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks, but what you are describing is ground loop noise which can happen to most any headunit if your grounds are loose or incomplete. It's a pain to deal with, but it is fixable.

What I have is a low volume hissing noise, like white noise coming from an old tube tv that is not tuned into any station. It is not there at volume 0 but there at anything above 0. It does not change in volume though. It stays low even when the volume is turned up. This hissing is there with both my Dasaita px5 and px6. It is not there with my other head units (pioneer and kenwood) so it is clearly bad quality audio coming directly from the chinese head units.
I think that by sending complaint messages to Dasaita or Mr. Quick Yuan head person of Dasaita, they will start to do something about this audio white noise. They claim in their website that Dasaita head units are top quality or something like that. What do you think?....also, I am surprised that I haven't seen a person from Russia that goes by the name of KUMARAY make a video about this problem, I 've seen some of his videos on YouTube and he works on these Android head units , he has a website but I can't remember what it's called.

iceblue1980

Aug 14, 2020
London

Okay I see. What you could do is to take out the unit and test it with headphones essentially connecting the pre-amp outs to a headphone amplifier. This will tell you if there is an issue with the onboard amplifier. If there is no noise in your headphones, it is probably an issue with the amplifier.

If possible, try to connect other, perhaps in-house speakers to the amp and see if the noise persists. If it does - definitely the amp and you can either try to troubleshoot the electrical components on the PCB or return the unit if you are under the warranty.

On the electrical side, chances are you got some faulty capacitors or inductors as these are supposed to balance the "noise".

Napas2199

Mar 18, 2015
Thank you for the advise

On all Power cables I already have big Ferrites.
I have one that is wire to the DashBoard Frame and added another 2,5 Copper OFC cable Ground wire connected to a Car Ground Point all screw on the HeadUnit.
I also have a Noise Suppressor 10Amps with Fuse

I catch this when i set up my first Joying 4.4 android HeadUnit that was a disgrace.

Its a BMW that has great quality in terms of clean Power.

After adicional tests.
The fun part, i was able to track from were the hissing noise was coming

On the Sound Channels PreOuts coming from the Dasaita HeadUnit
FR -> OK -> Perfect and clean sound
FL -> If Connected = hissing noise when hit the pedal
RR -> If Connected = hissing noise when hit the pedal
RL -> OK -> Perfect and clean sound

With the External DSP i was able to make sure the SUB + all the 4 channels are working - even with 2.0 sound.

The PreOut of the SubWoofer also does not work so i use the DSP to handle that and feds the Amp SubWoffer channels.

This Dasaita HeadUnits, have issues if you want to use a external Amplifier, i would say that they only test the normal 4 amplified channels.
Nice Quality Control!
Simply sad!

New Units with Optical Out
Joying is 2.0 Sound grrr
Teyes CC3 is 5.1, but the Sub sound is always at MAX level, even if you lower the sound to the minimum it is stuck -> Nice Bug.

Last edited:

chien2talus

Nov 17, 2020
I remember reading a post about eliminating the noise on the PX5 units by using an SMA antenna from an old Asus router to replace the wifi antenna these units include.
Also has anyone tried using a ground loop isolator?
I'm considering buying a Max6 but this is kinda scaring me away from it since I have a few aftermarket amps.
65 6
Works great

Just finished installing it !

It works GREAT !

No more background noise
No more bluetooth wine (!!!)
Better audio quality
DSP still available for fine tuning

It is exactly the same result as our friends juste a few posts earlier, it's just an OEM solution. But i don't know where to buy it, I just bought the unit and Dasaita offered to ship this for free to me. Great customer service :good:

Reminder : I have a Prius 4 with JBL OEM amplifier
HI I'm using this RCA adapter Dasaita gave me in a RAV4.4 hybrid with JBL amp oem
But my main issue with this adapter is I don't have any sound while calling in Bluetooth. I need to swap RCA to get proper sound but I loose phone sounds.
If I align Front RCA I have a bit of sound while calling but it's whistles
Does phone audio work on your Prius 4?

Pacmanpc

Dec 24, 2020
I have background noise as well with a brand new Daisata max 10 PX6 head Unit and have narrowed it down to the Bluetooth connection.
When I turn Bluetooth off the BGN goes away.
Anyone have a solution besides keeping BT turned off?

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
wombleton
I have background noise as well with a brand new Daisata max 10 PX6 head Unit and have narrowed it down to the Bluetooth connection.
When I turn Bluetooth off the BGN goes away.
Anyone have a solution besides keeping BT turned off?
What does reseller suggest. What other options have you tried that others have suggested too?

Napas2199

Mar 18, 2015
I bought a Teyes CC3 for E46 on Alibaba, it resolved all my issues
The Sound quality 300% better
Now using the Optical cable -
I also tested with copper analog signal and i can say its a complete clean sound
No White noise interference or trash on the sound.
After my testes i ' m now only using the optical signal 5.1 100% fully working clean even better than using the copper cables.

the Teyes CC3 is indeed a big upgrade over these Android Head Units.
Glad i found a 100% solution :)

Last edited:

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg
I bought a Teyes CC3 for E46 on Alibaba, it resolved all my issues
The Sound quality 300% better
Now using the Optical cable -
I also tested with copper analog signal and i can say its a complete clean sound
No White noise interference or trash on the sound.
After my testes i passed to use the optical signal only 5.1 100% fully working clean even better than using the copper cables.

the Teyes CC3 is indeed a big upgrade over this Android Head Units.
Glad i found a 100% solution :)
Yeah, I was looking at the Teyes.
Do you actually get front AND rear sound from the digital output or is it just stereo (left and right)?

Napas2199

Mar 18, 2015
Yeah, I was looking at the Teyes.
Do you actually get front AND rear sound from the digital output or is it just stereo (left and right)?
You Get the full 5.1 - they also give you the RCA preout for the Front Center, if you don't have the optical cable.
Not like the other seller giving 2.0.

The bug on Teyes of Sub volume getting stuck is also resolved - reset on the DSP app clears it on the old Rom.
:)

Reactions: Bob_Sanders