Backup & Restore fp Xperia X10 2.3.3

Search This thread

alopex79

Jul 31, 2011
Hi Kris, thanks for the advice but the downloaded apk can't be installed on my phone

(edited message : Kudos Kris, I succeeded to install the apk after a second trial and it is currently restoring my data)

Last edited:
Reactions: roner

xpaa

Feb 26, 2011
worked in xperia x10 stock 2.3.3 .... thanks "kris o poranq"

=NoXiouS=

Nov 14, 2010
noxious1.tumblr.com
Thanks Kris!

Thanks Kris!:D
My Rogers branded X10a in Canada finally on 2.3.3:cool:
IMPORTANT NOTE!
Make sure you write down all your network connection settings because they will have to be restored manually or no internet connection will be available!

Last edited:

HunteronX

Oct 31, 2008
Thanks Kris!:D
My Rogers branded X10a in Canada finally on 2.3.3:cool:
IMPORTANT NOTE!
Make sure you write down all your network connection settings because they will have to be restored manually or no internet connection will be available!

To make this easier, people can use the 'APN Backup and Restore' application on the market, instead.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.riteshsahu.APNBackupRestore&hl=en

EDIT: Also, thanks for the app, Kris!

Gregwaah

Jan 3, 2011
Nice one dude. My heart entered my mouth when I realised SE had deleted backup & restore in the update. Should have researched the update properly before I went ahead with it. That'll learn me!
Anyone know why they came up with such a crazy idea?

myth999

Nov 10, 2010
Mumbai
In backup restore app if you get an error while restore saying cannot read backup file then there is a way out for that too...

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App

kris o poranq

Nov 3, 2010
Gorzów Wielkopolski
In backup restore app if you get an error while restore saying cannot read backup file then there is a way out for that too...

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App

In any File Explorer You can see Your backup file in /sdcard/data/backup/ ?
Then try to copy that file to pc or to other location if this will be allowed that means Your backup file should be OK (ofcourse that file should have some size :D ) and try tu reinstall this apk or unmount and remount memory card.

Thats only IMO :) byt that error says it's something wrong with Yours backup file.

Top Liked Posts