Question Bad resolution on Cod Mobile.

Search This thread

Chuckdc96

Oct 16, 2021
And not only in that application in other applications it also works low resolution like pubg do you think it has a solution? Because I bought this tablet basically to play their games.I am thinking of selling it and buying the iPad because my girlfriend has it and all the applications are at the highest quality here, I feel that it is not optimized and what is like a large mobile.The tablet in hardware and price quality is much better than the ninth generation iPad and has incredible speakers but if it is not accompanied by a good operating system it is useless

Kajman

Sep 4, 2006
It did choose lower resolution on some games, but there I could increase it to max level manually in settings.

Chuckdc96

Oct 16, 2021
It did choose lower resolution on some games, but there I could increase it to max level manually in sett
It did choose lower resolution on some games, but there I could increase it to max level manually in settings.
I have put everything to the maximum of graphics but the resolution of the game being low it still looks very pixelated, It is not optimized for the size of the tablet

Tonioz94

Oct 22, 2022
I tried all graphic settings, even antialiasing. Uninstall and reinstall the game, fabric reset the Tab but no changes. It is like the game runs in 480p and It doesn't recognize screen resolution.

ljransom

Sep 17, 2022
I tried all graphic settings, even antialiasing. Uninstall and reinstall the game, fabric reset the Tab but no changes. It is like the game runs in 480p and It doesn't recognize screen resolution.
Maybe the game simply isn't optimised for a tablet very well? Maybe speak to the developers. I don't have any resolution issues on anything else.