• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bad Signal with A11 on OP3T (CrDroid7)

Search This thread

DonKaio

Nov 3, 2012
Hi guys,
Im running out of ideas for my signal issue.
So the situation is as follows:
I have an OP3 and just got hands on an OP3T. Because my old OP3 was gathering dust behind the camera lens and the mic didnt work from time to time, I wanted to switch to the OP3T.
I rooted it, just like my OP3, and flashed CrDroid 7.x on it, including gapps and so on. So far so good.
Everything was working fine, but then I started to notice, that my mobile network signal was sometimes really bad. Even in places I had good reception with the OP3 (LTE right away), the OP3T was struggeling to keep up the Edge network signal and internet was really slow.
I already flashed the 9.0.6 fw, tried to reset the APNs, flashed different ROMs, Android10 or Android11...nothing seems to do the trick.
Have you got any more suggestions, how to fix this? I also compared all mobile network settings between the devices, the setup is the same.
But when Im at work, the OP3 receives LTE, but the OP3T doesnt....
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

EDIT1: I live in germany and use Vodafone btw....

lapirado

Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys,
I have an OP3 and just got hands on an OP3T. Because my old OP3 was gathering dust behind the camera lens and the mic didnt work from time to time, I wanted to switch to the OP3T.
I rooted it, just like my OP3, and flashed CrDroid 7.x on it, including gapps and so on. So far so good.
Everything was working fine, but then I started to notice, that my mobile network signal was sometimes really bad. Even in places I had good reception with the OP3 (LTE right away), the OP3T was struggeling to keep up the Edge network signal and internet was really slow.
I already flashed the 9.0.6 fw, tried to reset the APNs, flashed different ROMs, Android10 or Android11...nothing seems to do the trick.
Have you got any more suggestions, how to fix this? I also compared all mobile network settings between the devices, the setup is the same.

Maybe in this telegram group they could help you (I'm unable too) :

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
Hi guys,

What version of op3T did you buy? A3000, A3010 or A3003? Maybe it has to do with the radio being your opT3 the Chinese or American model.

Reactions: orb_selektor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread moved to proper section
    Hi guys,

What version of op3T did you buy? A3000, A3010 or A3003? Maybe it has to do with the radio being your opT3 the Chinese or American model.