badge icon

Search This thread

pedramdx

Mar 25, 2016
hi how can i add apps for badge icon in huawei home ????
in new update for instagram it added in badge icon in home setting
P7-L10 rooted B861

pedramdx

Mar 25, 2016
If you mean the application icons then i want to know as well, instagram had its icon updated but it doesnt update for me stays the old one

look, when i have notification for caller or email we'll see number of them like balloon
but only for some apps i want to add apps like telegram in this option
when you swipe out in screen>>settings >>> badge icon>>there is some apps
how to add apps there?

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
look, when i have notification for caller or email we'll see number of them like balloon
but only for some apps i want to add apps like telegram in this option
when you swipe out in screen>>settings >>> badge icon>>there is some apps
how to add apps there?

you can't add apps...if you want the notification icon you need to change the launcher (for example nova prime)

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
so why instagram added this option?
so should be a way to add apps in apps development :confused::confused::confused:

I don't use instagram and i don't know what this function is but, maybe, instagram devs want support huawei launcher... if you are a dev you can try to understand the huawei launcher and create an app that enable notification for all installed apps

Last edited:
Reactions: pedramdx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so why instagram added this option?
    so should be a way to add apps in apps development :confused::confused::confused:

I don't use instagram and i don't know what this function is but, maybe, instagram devs want support huawei launcher... if you are a dev you can try to understand the huawei launcher and create an app that enable notification for all installed apps
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone