• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[badmania98] Huawei P40 (Lite, Pro, Plus) Guides, News, Discussion & Support

Search This thread

addx972

Mar 19, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi i got my device work with Ilham meta but I have problem with some apps like whatsapp it has delayed messages. (I don't receive any messages till i open it tried everything related to battery settings ) if you don't mind how i fix it

Thanks
clears cache and data to have notifications correctly (make a backup of your whatssap message before if you want to keep)

Reactions: Fasolovic10

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
would it help with my issue? I cant add a second gmail acc and it would be quite necessary for me :(
See 2. Change/add Google account/password after GMS install here:

• Love
Reactions: szalay16

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
Huawei P40 Pro
Ok, so in your opinion which is the right method that I have to follow it, please ??
It is up to you. What do you want? You have to know pros and cons to each methods. What you gain and what you loose. Then decide. Since march I told you the best solution, via PM included. What I have to say more then that? I have no problems.
Nobody asks me:
”Hello, Daniel! What firmware do you have on your phone and why do you dont upgrade it? What solution do you use on your phone and why dont you use another one? What problems are on your phone, what is working and what is not working?”

No solutions is perfect. We supposed to knew that when we decided to buy this phone.
No one can guarantee that a solution will work till the end of life. I tried all (I think) and stoped to the best one for me.

Ask @uggitt , how many hours we worked at his phone? 5 without pause: downgrade, install GMS, fix push notifications, step by step, different methods. Nothing is simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisvalino

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
Google Suite Install/Errors etc. ( Play store, Google Play Services, Google Account, etc.)

1. Play store error
a. It can be opened but cannot be used

If you receive just this message try Clear Cache of Google Play Store + Force stop, then start Store again. Do not clear data.

View attachment 5432165

b. 20211113 Errors: If the previous doesn't work try this.
  1. V1 - EloYGomeZTv
  2. V2 - Renz Dagz TV ,
  3. V3 -System Hacks
  4. V4 - GSM Fix/ ictfix
My phone has not been affected: Demo

2. Change/add Google account/password after GMS install - files in description: Tutorial - EloYGomeZTv

One more thing @badmania98

Check Eloy Gomez V1 link -> I think there is wrong.

Reactions: badmania98

szalay16

Oct 6, 2009
Budapest
Huawei P20 Pro
See 2. Change/add Google account/password after GMS install here:
thanks a lot, this method helped, even tho i cant speak a word in spanish haha :D

lds1998

Dec 16, 2013
well, I don't know what happen but my p40 pro with gsm fix with Ilham kinda stopped working out of the blue after my bank app updated, kinda need help has reinstalling Ilham fix isn't working anymore... anyway I can recover from this without reinstalling everything?

Model: ELS-NX9
SFW: 11.0.0.208

addx972

Mar 19, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
well, I don't know what happen but my p40 pro with gsm fix with Ilham kinda stopped working out of the blue after my bank app updated, kinda need help has reinstalling Ilham fix isn't working anymore... anyway I can recover from this without reinstalling everything?

Model: ELS-NX9
SFW: 11.0.0.208
you have what as a error?

addx972

Mar 19, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
there was no error it was like gsm was gone. but now I have a bigger problem my phone just crashed and just goes stray to recovery mode... something must be screwed up with my phone badly :(
All it was doing was watching a youtube video and it happen.
it's weird because it crashes and puts it in recovery mode I don't see where the problem can come from. he offers you to put the reset phone or nothing. do you have a phone update?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only good words to say about @badmania98 .
    My P40 pro is working as never did before, responsive, all the apps that I use working with no problem, notifications in real time, location, rebooting without turning airplane mode on/off, etc.
    He prontly give is availability to help installing the Ilham solution and in one hour everything was done.
    And he is always available to help with any question, great support.
    I can surely recommend is service!
    Small price to donate for something that actually works and no more time waisted on foruns where everybody helps, but no definitive solution like this.
    Hi @badmania98
    My Mate 30 Pro runs with a Chinese firmware.
    Does Ilham method work at the present day to avoid Play Protect Errors and get push notifications ??
    Yes
    After do the Ilham method, can I update Google Play Services ??
    I think you can update to the last version. On Ilham phone (C301) it works. But at least you can upgrade to the 21.24.56. The procedure: hard to say. You can ask Ilham if you work with him. He has also few tutorials on YT.
    i want to say big thanks to @badmania98 for helping me get google services on my p40 pro. i was very confused by the process and all the different guides out there and they made this painful process quite easy for me, thanks.
    My Mate 30 Pro is a LIO-AN00 chinese version with Harmony OS 2.0 and I installed Google Play Services since 11 months thanks to a Eloy Gomez tutorial.

I'm using it in Spain. I have Play Protect errors each once a week or later, it depends.

And I followed XDA tutorial to get push notifications without freeze GSF.
    We 2 had many conversation about this. It is your decision, and for sure you know that the solution that you use is not permanent. And you manage it to work for a limited period of time (till get new GFS ID).
    How can I help you?
    Hello!

Because I answered to the same questions on different threads, I intend to create this thread where I will provide my experience to you, in one place. The followings messages (2-7) will be completed according to your request.
    I am waiting for your questions. I hope that I can help.

My Phone: P40 Pro C432 EMUI10.1.0 ( 10.1.0.121) , push notification fix installed.

Best regards,
    Daniel
    Downgrade

1. How to solve wrong downgrade+fix USB connection to computer (P40Pro+ firmware on P40 Pro / N39 on N29)
    Here is my guide: - Link

2. EMUI downgrade procedure chart - Link

3. EMUI downgrade tutorial - one step : here The procedure is the same for all Huawei phones and regions. You have to use the specific files for every region and phone type. Ask on thread if you dont know what files you need.
    I have to mention that on the @MiszczOszczy44 I have installed the most advanced push notification fix (paid version). This procedure will fix push notifications and other/many incompatibilities.
    First try clear cache of Google Play Store + Force stop. Then start Store again. Do not clear data.
    This method worked for me after I started getting the error today.
    Okay, thanks to @badmania98 he helped me with his fixes on TeamViewer. Really recommend this user :)