• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Ballistic Cases now available

Search This thread

bignibb

Jul 14, 2010
Ballistic sent my confirmation email today that their ballistic cases are now shipping! I went with the black and white variant of their Maxx series.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1382759120833.jpg
    1382759120833.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,011
Reactions: Legato Bluesummers

nitronet

Jun 15, 2006
That case sucks, had it on my note 2. Over time the rubber skin stretches and fits very loose just like the otterbox defenders.

Stay away from this one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bignibb

Jul 14, 2010
I had the regular ballistic case as well but I sold it because I wanted a holster case. I sold it to a friend who still uses it and has no issues. I actually have two otterbox defender cases for my old note 2 and no stretching what so ever. Still a pain in the but to take on and off. This is the first maxx design to be offered, my wife has one on her S3 and if you use it with the screen protector as it's supposed to be, It will keep its shape. Sorry you had such bad luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ballistic sent my confirmation email today that their ballistic cases are now shipping! I went with the black and white variant of their Maxx series.