• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Bang Bang racing will be released next week at about $7.99

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Hello Xoomers!! I just confirmed with developers of Bang Bang racing, a great bunch of guys by the way, that they are hard at work on the final build, and expect to have the the game available by early next week. They are looking forward to developing more games for tegra, and I informed them that we will support them :) Great to see developer's working hard to deliver top games for us! They will have more info for us sometime tomorrow.

vidriera

Jul 22, 2010
Awesome! Thanks for being annoying in our behalf :))))) Now if we could only get some sort of time frame out of Fish Labs for Galaxy On Fire 2.

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
You welcome guys! The developer is looking forward to our feedback on the game, and have plans for future Tegra games in the coming months ahead! Looking forward to what they can push out for Android!

Reactions: HunteronX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Xoomers!! I just confirmed with developers of Bang Bang racing, a great bunch of guys by the way, that they are hard at work on the final build, and expect to have the the game available by early next week. They are looking forward to developing more games for tegra, and I informed them that we will support them :) Great to see developer's working hard to deliver top games for us! They will have more info for us sometime tomorrow.
    You welcome guys! The developer is looking forward to our feedback on the game, and have plans for future Tegra games in the coming months ahead! Looking forward to what they can push out for Android!