• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Banking app doest work

Search This thread

saar17

Aug 4, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Hello, Before I used xposed I used only Magisk and used the hide option with my banking app *Otherwise, it prompts an error and couldn't be used). Now that I've flash xposed, the app shows the same message again, even though I've turned xposed hide... is there a way to fix it?

tnx

Lord Sithek

Hello, Before I used xposed I used only Magisk and used the hide option with my banking app *Otherwise, it prompts an error and couldn't be used). Now that I've flash xposed, the app shows the same message again, even though I've turned xposed hide... is there a way to fix it?

tnx
Use LSPosed instead of EdXposed. It compromises SafetyNet now

saar17

Aug 4, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Ive download it and now my apps works. However there are a lot of apps that cant be found on this LSposed app.
Can I used xposed app with this app? and if so how?

Lord Sithek

Ive download it and now my apps works. However there are a lot of apps that cant be found on this LSposed app.
Can I used xposed app with this app? and if so how?
You should delete EdXposed from Magisk and flash LSPosed framework instead.

LSPosed has different approach than EdXposed. All apps are blacklisted by default, you have to check those which are to be hooked by a module. Please read this: https://github.com/LSPosed/LSPosed/wiki/How-to-use-it

Additionally, check filters in LSPosed Manager. Possibly you have all system apps hidden.

tnx
If the user who has used EDXposed has to make sure that there is nothing left in the directory, EDXposed can easily leave the files in the system and directory to cause detection