[BANNERS][26th June 2012] Signature Banners for your Favorite ROMs

Search This thread
Hi guys.

Over the time, I have slowly acquired some minor digital art skills and have applied them to making some banners for some of the most popular ROMs on this forum. I have been humbled by the supportive response from the community and am thankful to all of you for accepting whatever little I have been able to contribute.

Over time, I've had to reorganize my Dropbox, Mediafire and Picasa files, and so many of the links to my banners are now broken. I had received some PMs regarding the same and so i thought it would be nice to accumulate all the currently available banners in one thread for easy access and maintenance.

I am starting this thread as a repository of banners and artwork for the DS, and while it will hold all the ones designed by me, I also welcome any of you who want to add their work here. I'd be more than happy to put it up on this thread. New requests are always welcome, and I will try my best to cook up whatever you guys request. I do have a very busy professional life though, and sometimes things may take a little time, so please bear with me. :)

I hope you like the collection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENDYMION ROM :

ENDYMION STATIC: (LOOK AT POST #3 FOR ANIMATED BANNER)
ENDYMION.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HYPERION ROM

finally%20finalised.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

REAPER ROM

REAPER LIGHT - 2D
REAPER%20ROM.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

REAPER DARK - 3D EMBOSSED
REAPER%20ROM%20-%20Dark%20Mod.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

FTL LAUNCHER

FTL%20LAUNCHER-small.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

ICE COLD SANDWICH

ICE COLD SANDWICH - PLAIN
ICE%20COLD%20SANDWICH%20BANNER.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

ICE COLD SANDWICH - GLASS EFFECT
ICE%20COLD%20SANDWICH.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

PRIMO-S ROM

PRIMO-S%20SENSE%204%20LITE.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

BLACKOUT ICS XL ROM

BLACKOUT%20ICS%20XL.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

AOKP SOURCE BUILD BY TECTAS

AOKP%20DESIRE%20S%20BANNER.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

FALLOUT ICS SENSE 4.0 BY LOWVELD

STATIC BANNER : (LOOK AT POST #3 FOR ANIMATED BANNER)
FALLOUT.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

AWESOME BANNER DESIGNED BY BEWINXED :
FALLOUT%20BEWINXED.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

More to come....

Last edited:
BANNERS FOR ROMs FROM OTHER DEVICES OR TEAMS

This post will contain ROM Banners for devices other than the Desire S or for multi-device TEAM ROMs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As requested, the first one is for ...Awesome... for his errr... unconventionally christened ROM - Eating Poptarts and ****ting Rainbows - Awesome Edition

[ROM][PORT][BETA]Eating Poptarts and Sh***g Rainbows Awesome Edition(4.28.12)
EATING%20POPTARTS.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As requested by Saranhai (Recognized Developer and team member of Team Inferno), here's a banner for InfernoROMs. Hope you like it. :)

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD

My first banner for a custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy SIII, the OMEGA ROM series by indie and team.

Last edited:
Animated banners

ANIMATED BANNERS HERE.

ENDYMION ANIMATED:
ENDY-ANIM-FINALIZED.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

FALLOUT ANIMATED
FALLOUT-ANIMATION-FINAL.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

FALLOUT ANIMATED v2 (Animated Nuclear Mushroom Cloud Added)
FALLOUT-ANIMATION-TYPE-2.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:
Can you make some for my rom??
Eating Poptarts and ****ting Rainbows Rom?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

LoL... I was confused what you meant... I mean if this was a request for a banner or a poke at me, until I found out you actually developing a ROM called Eating Poptarts and ****ting Rainbows Rom

Sure man, I'd love to take a shot at it. Stand by while I try to cook something up! :D

Reactions: ...Awesome...

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
yo can you build me a Banner for my team's ROMs in general?
name it something like:

InfernoROMs: Keeping the Blaze in your Android Device

(have a thing at the bottom saying "Proud User" or something like that.

with maybe a fire background? :)

Thanks!

name it something like:

Thanks!

I'm sorry it took me a long time... but I had to learn Photoshop fire effects for this...!! Anyway, this is the best I could manage in a couple of hours. Hope you and your users like this. Feel free to use this howsoever you like.

Cheers. :)

Reactions: shrome99
Wow, that is just awesome, probably your best one yet, besides the one you made for Primo S. keep up the good work :D

Sent from a device waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC

Yes, I believe this one's my best work so far... I'm learning new effects and how to use new and more extensive tools with every new project. Gives me a kick everytime I finish something new... but time is a big constraint, otherwise i'd love to try my hand at theming... :D

Thanks for the kind words...:)

...Awesome...

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
Yes, I believe this one's my best work so far... I'm learning new effects and how to use new and more extensive tools with every new project. Gives me a kick everytime I finish something new... but time is a big constraint, otherwise i'd love to try my hand at theming... :D

Thanks for the kind words...:)
Great job man that looks bad ass thanks alot!!!

Sent from my ROOTIE TOOTIE FRESH 'N FRUITY GLACIER

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys.

Over the time, I have slowly acquired some minor digital art skills and have applied them to making some banners for some of the most popular ROMs on this forum. I have been humbled by the supportive response from the community and am thankful to all of you for accepting whatever little I have been able to contribute.

Over time, I've had to reorganize my Dropbox, Mediafire and Picasa files, and so many of the links to my banners are now broken. I had received some PMs regarding the same and so i thought it would be nice to accumulate all the currently available banners in one thread for easy access and maintenance.

I am starting this thread as a repository of banners and artwork for the DS, and while it will hold all the ones designed by me, I also welcome any of you who want to add their work here. I'd be more than happy to put it up on this thread. New requests are always welcome, and I will try my best to cook up whatever you guys request. I do have a very busy professional life though, and sometimes things may take a little time, so please bear with me. :)

I hope you like the collection.

ENDYMION ROM :

ENDYMION STATIC: (LOOK AT POST #3 FOR ANIMATED BANNER)
    ENDYMION.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

HYPERION ROM

finally%20finalised.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

REAPER ROM

REAPER LIGHT - 2D
    REAPER%20ROM.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

REAPER DARK - 3D EMBOSSED
    REAPER%20ROM%20-%20Dark%20Mod.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

FTL LAUNCHER

FTL%20LAUNCHER-small.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

ICE COLD SANDWICH

ICE COLD SANDWICH - PLAIN
    ICE%20COLD%20SANDWICH%20BANNER.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

ICE COLD SANDWICH - GLASS EFFECT
    ICE%20COLD%20SANDWICH.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

PRIMO-S ROM

PRIMO-S%20SENSE%204%20LITE.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

BLACKOUT ICS XL ROM

BLACKOUT%20ICS%20XL.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

AOKP SOURCE BUILD BY TECTAS

AOKP%20DESIRE%20S%20BANNER.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

FALLOUT ICS SENSE 4.0 BY LOWVELD

STATIC BANNER : (LOOK AT POST #3 FOR ANIMATED BANNER)
    FALLOUT.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

AWESOME BANNER DESIGNED BY BEWINXED :
    FALLOUT%20BEWINXED.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

More to come....
    Wow, that is just awesome, probably your best one yet, besides the one you made for Primo S. keep up the good work :D

Sent from a device waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC
    Can you make some for my rom??
    Eating Poptarts and ****ting Rainbows Rom?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

LoL... I was confused what you meant... I mean if this was a request for a banner or a poke at me, until I found out you actually developing a ROM called Eating Poptarts and ****ting Rainbows Rom

Sure man, I'd love to take a shot at it. Stand by while I try to cook something up! :D
    Great job man, all of these are very nice, especially the Primo-S and Blackout XL ones. Keep it up :D
    name it something like:

Thanks!

I'm sorry it took me a long time... but I had to learn Photoshop fire effects for this...!! Anyway, this is the best I could manage in a couple of hours. Hope you and your users like this. Feel free to use this howsoever you like.

Cheers. :)