[Baseband] D6502 Baseband Patch for Marshmallow (24/05/2016)

Search This thread

alone_in_dark

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
Hello guys !!

I have created a baseband patch for Z2 D6502 model.
This patch contains files from latest Marshmallow firmware (23.5.A.0.575) available for D6502 model till now.. :)

When a new firmware will be released, I'll update it with the latest files .. ;)

.: Instructions :.
- Flash any custom Rom
- Let the Rom boot fully (you won't have network, don't worry)
- If the Rom requires flashing "bootloop fix", then flash it and let the Rom boot
- Finally reboot into recovery and flash the Baseband Patch

.: Click here to :.
.: Download D6502 Baseband patch :.

Last edited:

dudeperfect

Apr 7, 2014
Lost
I have D6502 and I am using existenz 3.5.0. I think you are doing something wrong. Follow the steps correctly. :)
can you tell me the steps you followed during the flashing? Do i need to flash the patch after flashing the update (v3.5.0) or after flashing v3.0.0? Last time i got "factory startup service please wait for on screen power off button" message and before i could do anything my device rebooted :( Where did i err?

Last edited:

alone_in_dark

Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
can you tell me the steps you followed during the flashing? Do i need to flash the patch after flashing the update (v3.5.0) or after flashing v3.0.0? Last time i got "factory startup service please wait for on screen power off button" message and before i could do anything my device rebooted :( Where did i err?

- Flash V 3.0
- If you are coming from LP or KK, flash "reboot fix". You can find it in the rom thread
- Let the rom boot. After successful booting, configure your mobile fully (select your language etc.) and go to home screen. You won't have any network.
_ Finally flash the fix and reboot your device. You'll have network and you can flash anything you want after it.

Reactions: dudeperfect

dudeperfect

Apr 7, 2014
Lost
- Flash V 3.0
- If you are coming from LP or KK, flash "reboot fix". You can find it in the rom thread
- Let the rom boot. After successful booting, configure your mobile fully (select your language etc.) and go to home screen. You won't have any network.
_ Finally flash the fix and reboot your device. You'll have network and you can flash anything you want after it.
i'm currently on existenz marshmallow v2.5.0.....will there be any problem if i flash the patch alongwith v3 n v3.5? and do i need to flash the bootloop fix?

Last edited:

alone_in_dark

Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
i'm currently on existenz marshmallow v2.5.0.....will there be any problem if i flash the patch alongwith v3 n v3.5? and do i need to flash the bootloop fix?

Flash v3 and boot the device. After booting, if it doesn't enter into bootloop while touching the screen, then no need to flash the bootloop fix. Just flash D6502 patch, let your phone boot and flash v 3.5..

dudeperfect

Apr 7, 2014
Lost
Flash v3 and boot the device. After booting, if it doesn't enter into bootloop while touching the screen, then no need to flash the bootloop fix. Just flash D6502 patch, let your phone boot and flash v 3.5..
my phone got into a bootloop after flashing the patch :( the phone boots upto the main screen...after 4-5 secs reboots automatically :(

UPDATE:- no bootloops with this patch for v3 (http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z2/development/d6502-universal-rom-network-patch-t3312959) but the phone doesn't boot completely after flashing v3.5.0 :( it reboots after reaching the x logo :(

Last edited:

alone_in_dark

Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong

M.satouf

Nov 4, 2015
Saraqib
Flash the rom.. Flash bootloop fix.. Let the rom boot fully.. Finally Reboot and flash the patch..

Ok,first I flash the rom, my phone worked correctly,don't need bootloop fix!,
after the rom boot fully :
I flash the batch,I get a bootloop!,
After that I flash the bootloop fix and my phone worked correctly, but the batch don't work,and it say there is no sim card!!!!:confused:

Last edited:

alone_in_dark

Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
Ok,first I flash the rom, my phone worked correctly,don't need bootloop fix!,
after the rom boot fully :
I flash the batch,I get a bootloop!,
After that I flash the bootloop fix and my phone worked correctly, but the batch don't work,and it say there is no sim card!!!!:confused:

What happens if you flash the patch after flashing bootloop fix ? (when phone shows no sim). Flash it now (at the end of your described steps) and let me know what happens...

Top Liked Posts