• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

bash-4.1 and busybox-1.18.3

Search This thread

gdanko

Oct 4, 2010
San Diego, CA
I built these for my Atrix but they should work on all variants. Each tarball has the exact directory structure needed; eg: /system/etc/bash, etc. adb push these to the appropriate locations. Sorry, too lazy to make a zip file. Enjoy.

I am going to build a new version of adb for 2.2.1 which sends you to bash when you adb shell into your device. If you desire support for other versions, let me know and as time permits I will add them.

Attachments

• bash-4.1.tar
    3.1 MB · Views: 776
  • busybox-1.18.3.tar
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,361

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I built these for my Atrix but they should work on all variants. Each tarball has the exact directory structure needed; eg: /system/etc/bash, etc. adb push these to the appropriate locations. Sorry, too lazy to make a zip file. Enjoy.

I am going to build a new version of adb for 2.2.1 which sends you to bash when you adb shell into your device. If you desire support for other versions, let me know and as time permits I will add them.