[Battery] 5220 mAh for G2 F320

Search This thread

Billy Madison

Dec 31, 2011
As you all may know korean variant F320 has 2 batteries included. Look what those guys do they solder 2 batteries together and cover it with simple backcover. A week w/o charge is easy! WUNDERBAR!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 11,008
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 11,477
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 10,650
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 10,696
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 10,106
  • 6.png
    6.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 10,639

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
Really stupid idea in reality, as the two packs won't be matched at all.

Standard xda protocol to come off as an ass lol but I tend to agree. What keeps it from draining 1 to 10% and the other to 70%? Then, which one does android read? There is nothing in android that knows how to charge 2 battery's at the same time so one or both might never reach 100%. Its a really cool idea, but would love to see some full drain screenshots and recharge screenshots.

My hates off to you though for truly thinking outside the box

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
Standard xda protocol to come off as an ass lol but I tend to agree. What keeps it from draining 1 to 10% and the other to 70%? Then, which one does android read? There is nothing in android that knows how to charge 2 battery's at the same time so one or both might never reach 100%. Its a really cool idea, but would love to see some full drain screenshots and recharge screenshots.

I said this year I was going to be nicer on XDA but I've found it's basically impossible sometimes..

Anyway, yeah, two batteries are going to each have their own levels, their own capacity, and their own chip that says their capacity. I doubt you can just cram two of them together and the phone make any sense out of it. Batteries aren't dumb anymore, they provide data to the phone as well and that data would be wrong.

Reactions: hellhug

muellersen

Apr 1, 2015
Can someone post the link to the original source? I'd like to know if their setup still works and some howtos.

bracki006

Jan 5, 2015
split
I tried with two batteries connected in parallel, such as this one before mentioned can not be charged together. Only one is filled to 100% though batteries are not stupid but when they charged separately and then join they have much longer capacity but it is impractical. it is easier to take lg l90 zerolemon battery and put in g2;)

Sorry for my bad english :(

bracki006

Jan 5, 2015
split
LG L90 uses the same battery bl-54sg / sh as LG G2 F320 with s/l/k so it should be able to. I will order the battery in two weeks, so when it comes I will see whether it will work. I will write whether it is successful.

mjorakzai

Sep 3, 2017
LG L90 uses the same battery bl-54sg / sh as LG G2 F320 with s/l/k so it should be able to. I will order the battery in two weeks, so when it comes I will see whether it will work. I will write whether it is successful.

Have tried the lg l90 zerolemon battery in lg g2. Is it work out or not good. How is their battery life?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you all may know korean variant F320 has 2 batteries included. Look what those guys do they solder 2 batteries together and cover it with simple backcover. A week w/o charge is easy! WUNDERBAR!

Luckily your massive watch will draw attention away from your massive phone... haha
    I honestly doubt it's much thicker than my D802 with spigen slimarmor

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

I said this year I was going to be nicer on XDA but I've found it's basically impossible sometimes..

Anyway, yeah, two batteries are going to each have their own levels, their own capacity, and their own chip that says their capacity. I doubt you can just cram two of them together and the phone make any sense out of it. Batteries aren't dumb anymore, they provide data to the phone as well and that data would be wrong.
    Hmmm.. So no chance to use lemonbattery on D802 version...anyway good luck!
    For d802 version you have battery case

http://zerolemon.com/product/zerole...-battery-case-removable-3500mah-battery-pack/