battery always stuck at charnging

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
i have a evo 3D shooter, brought it 2nd hand and have a little problem while charging the phone

it always stuck at 99% after 2 hour charging(phone off) , after i check it using battery info app.It always have slow charge rate after it hit 99% on 14ma(charging rate )

today after charging 2 hour 15 minutes on phone off it stuck at 80% and after i take off the battery than charge it again in 1 minute it become 99% but stuck at slow rate charge

after i charged the phone to 100% 4299mv(battery info app) i calibrate it using battery calibration

my question is how much mv when the battery is full?

the battery water indicator is red but i have check the phone and there is no indication of water damage on the phone , is moisture can cause that?

sitlet

Mar 30, 2008
it always stuck at 99% after 2 hour charging(phone off) , after i check it using battery info app.It always have slow charge rate after it hit 99% on 14ma(charging rate )

That's normal for this phone. I can leave mine on the charger for hours and still be stuck at 99%.

the battery water indicator is red but i have check the phone and there is no indication of water damage on the phone , is moisture can cause that?

It could be anything, steam, mist, humidity. But if that indicator went red, there was enough moisture around the battery to do it. So either your battery is bad and causing the problems, or something in the phone is messed up.

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
That's normal for this phone. I can leave mine on the charger for hours and still be stuck at 99%.

It could be anything, steam, mist, humidity. But if that indicator went red, there was enough moisture around the battery to do it. So either your battery is bad and causing the problems, or something in the phone is messed up.

update :

after checking the water indicator again it look like this
ml_image.2404853.jpg

so the battery indicator is still good , i tought it have full white color when normal like on sony ericsson phone

thank you for answering :eek: